|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Raze everything down!!
Storm Trooper utilizes a giant arsenal of heavy weaponry. The weaponry ranges from grenade launchers, gravity cannons, flame throwers, and many more. Her largest weapon would be the OR-DX, as shown in her artwork and it is used to raze down everything. Because of its destructive powers, the destruction caused is said to be similar to the aftermath of a storm.
After successfully transforming into the Heavy Barrel, Rose begins to feel the limits of her power. The Nasods are far too powerful to take on alone. Zero helped Rose transform in her final form when he activated the combat manual from Dr. Cloud. Rose was able to harness this new power and "Operation Raze," the ultimate battle equipment, is given to her for her mastery of heavy weaponry.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Heavy Barrel can advance into Storm Trooper. To receive the 2nd job quest, you must be Lv. 35 and have access to Altera to be able obtain the quest from Ariel.
Storm Trooper can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Storm Trooper's Medal .
- Talk to Adel in Altera.
- Gather 30 Nasod Components from Nasod monsters in Altera's dungeon (4-6 recommended).
- Gather 4 drops King Nasod (boss) in 4-6: Altera Core on any difficulty.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect 40 Moonstones from Glitter Necromancers in Feita's dungeons.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- KR trailer (released together with Heavy Barrel) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Heavy Barrel) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Storm Trooper All Pose
Poster of Heavy Barrel and Storm Trooper shown during their release.
- Storm Trooper is based on the Storm Trooper Awakening class of Dungeon Fighter Online.
- Similar to Noblesse, her skill cut-in is a reference to her starting pose.