|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Nasod Gears, Nasod Assistants; Oberon, Ophelia, Ferdinand|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 18 February 2010
24 November 2011
14 December 2011
14 March 2012
16 October 2013
Ophelia, Oberon. Let's get this over with.
After she completed her new Nasod servant, Ophelia, Eve advanced to Code: Empress and gained a plethora of new attacks and abilities. Ophelia, unlike Oberon, wields a variety of magical based attacks through the range of electronics she has at her disposal.
Ophelia can either launch a powerful attack from afar, or unleash a devastating attack from close range should Eve see fit. Ophelia's great variety of attack possibilities goes hand in hand with Oberon's to give Code: Empress the upper-hand in any battle!
Should a battle wage long enough, Eve can summon her third and final Nasod servant, Ferdinand, with Code: Thunderbolt.
Eve continues her journey with the red-haired boy, defeating many corrupted Nasods and demons. However, she is reaching her limits and Oberon can only handle so much! The enemy's physical defenses are increasing as they adventure throughout Elrios and Eve started to realize Oberon's battle limitations. Eve decides to build a new Nasod servant, Ophelia, to assist her and Oberon in battle. A whole new style of combo attacks and skills is unleashed as Code Architecture advances to Code Empress. With a throne of numerous Nasod servants, bring victory from battle as an Elegant Ruler, the Code: Empress!
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Code: Architecture can advance into Code: Empress. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Code Empress can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Empress's Tiara .
- Talk to Altera Chief Adel in Altera.
- Collect 1 Nasod Common Core from any Nasod monster in Altera. [Rare or Extremely rare drop]
- Talk to Lento in Feita
- Collect drops from monster throughout the Feita region:
- 45 Fine Screw from any Glitter monsters.
- 20 Soft Cloth from Lantern Fly.
- 15 Golem Cores from any Golem monsters.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Summon unit damage is calculated before Queen's Authority.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
|Nasod Servants Combo|
|Midair Ophelia Blast||
|Ophelia Bomb Blast|
|Nasod Servants Combos 2.0|
|Oberon Air Slash 2.0|
- KR trailer (released together with Code: Nemesis) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Code: Nemesis) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- PvP gameplay by Tiffany
- A running gag is that whenever Eve loses, she uses Ophelia to humorously strangle or beat up Oberon.
- As Eve was advancing to Code: Empress she found out that she had another Nasod servant, Ophelia. Then with Praus' help they developed a weapon for her.
- On Code: Empress's dress, the flower-like ornaments are two pins on the bottom which are similar to Ara's family crest.
- Eve's servants are named after characters from Shakespearean plays.
- Oberon's name comes from A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Ophelia's name comes from Hamlet
- Ferdinand's name comes from The Tempest