|Language:||English • العربية • español • français • italiano • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
The ecstasy you get when you design as much driving parts as you want, since design was considered a weakness as a weapon, was indescribable!
Rose is not satisfied with her creation. Even though she's got the capabilities and mechanism down to a T, she felt her creations lacking the aesthetic department. She wanted to create a robot unmatched in power and beauty. In her search, Rose learned about the El Energy extractor used by the Nasods in Altera. This allowed her to remodel her equipment decreasing them in size and making them more visually appealing without compromising their capabilities. She now stands in the battlefield as the Goddess of Machines with refined robots and unstoppable power.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Metal Heart can advance into Optimus. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Optimus can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Optimus' Stamp .
- Talk to Adel in Altera.
- Collect 30 Nasod cores from Nasod monsters in Altera's dungeons (4-6 recommended).
- Collect 4 drops from King Nasod in 4-6: Altera Core on any difficulty.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect 40 reagents from Glitter Necromancers in Feita's dungeons.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
|Back Dive Shooter|
- KR trailer (released together with Metal Heart) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Metal Heart) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Optimus All Pose
- Optimus is based on the Optimus Awakening class of Dungeon Fighter Online.
- The goggles and headspeaker are part of her promo avatar's top piece instead of being part of her hairstyle.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||機械之靈||Machinery Spirit|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||魂之主宰||Dominator of Soul|