|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|Class Tree||Elsword > Sword Knight > Lord Knight|
Knight of the Sword
Chevalier de l'Épée
Cavaliere della Spada
22 May 2007
8 December 2010
May 4th, 2011
This will hurt... A lot!
The Sword Knight is an amped up swordsman. With experience comes expertise. This job has good combo technique and gains more MP than any other class. His melee attacks are powerful, strong enough to destroy armor and leave an enemy defenseless, no longer slow at swinging his sword. He can also fight multiple targets at once. 1 on 1, though, he's almost unbeatable.
Elsword was always a strong willed Knight. He never gave up, always trying to become stronger. Improving his skills like never before, he began to create new ways of fighting with his sword with more speed. After being trained by the people of Elder, he became known as the mighty Sword Knight.
First Class Advancement
- Eliminate the following monsters in Wally's Castle on any difficulty.
- 5 Wally Guardians
- 8 Crossbow Soldier
- Clear Wally's Castle on Hard mode or above (☆☆+) with at least a B rank.
- Collect 7 mickey tails from Mickeys in Underground Waterway on Very Hard mode(☆☆☆).
- Collect the 'Exequatur of Velder Principality', from one of Wally's Guardians at Wally's Castle on Very Hard mode(☆☆☆).
At Lv35, a Sword Knight can advance into a Lord Knight.
|Level 15 (3 SP)|
|Level 25 (3 SP)|
|Level 30 (3 SP)|
|Level 35 (3 SP)|
|Level 40 (3 SP)|
- As a Sword Knight, Elsword tend to use his sword with 2 hands in his combos and skills rather then 1 hand, dealing more damage at the cost of speed. The same implies to Lord Knight.