|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
This will hurt... A lot!
The Sword Knight is an amped up swordsman. With experience comes expertise. This job has good combo technique and gains more MP than any other class. Elsword's melee attacks become powerful, strong enough to destroy armor and leave an enemy defenseless. He can also fight multiple targets at once. 1 on 1, though, he's almost unbeatable.
Elsword was always a strong willed Knight. He never gave up, always trying to become stronger. Improving his skills like never before, he began to create new ways of fighting with his sword with more speed. After being trained by the people of Elder, he became known as the mighty Sword Knight.
First Class Advancement
- Eliminate the following monsters in Wally's Castle on any difficulty.
- 5 Wally's Guardians
- 8 Crossbow Soldiers
- Clear Wally's Castle on Hard or above (☆☆+) with at least a B rank.
- Collect 7 Mickey Tails from Mickeys in Underground Waterway on Very Hard(☆☆☆).
- Collect the Exequatur of Velder Principality from one of Wally's Guardians at Wally's Castle on Very Hard(☆☆☆).
At Lv35, a Sword Knight can advance into a Lord Knight.
- As a Sword Knight, Elsword tend to use his sword with 2 hands in his combos and skills rather then 1 hand, dealing more damage at the cost of speed. The same applies to Lord Knight.