Please change your guild pages into Guild: namespace, (i.e. http://elwiki.net/w/xxx to http://elwiki.net/w/Guild:xxx).
These redirect pages will be removed by June 30th, 2015.
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Height||158 cm (5 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||57 kg (125 lb)|
|Class Tree||Elsword > Sword Knight > Lord Knight|
|Release Date|| 22 May 2007
8 December 2010
May 4th, 2011
This will hurt... A lot!
The Sword Knight is an amped up swordsman. With experience comes expertise. This job has good combo technique and gains more MP than any other class. Elsword's melee attacks become powerful, strong enough to destroy armor and leave an enemy defenseless. He can also fight multiple targets at once. 1 on 1, though, he's almost unbeatable.
Elsword was always a strong willed Knight. He never gave up, always trying to become stronger. Improving his skills like never before, he began to create new ways of fighting with his sword with more speed. After being trained by the people of Elder, he became known as the mighty Sword Knight.
First Class Advancement
After completing the Knight quest chain, Elsword can decide between advancing as a Sword Knight, Magic Knight or Sheath Knight.
Sword Knight can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Sword Knight's Medal.
- Eliminate the following monsters in Wally's Castle on any difficulty.
- 5 Wally's Guardians
- 8 Crossbow Soldiers
- Clear Wally's Castle on Hard or above (☆☆+) with at least a B rank.
- Collect 7 Mickey Tails from Mickeys in Underground Waterway on Very Hard(☆☆☆).
- Collect the Exequatur of Velder Principality from one of Wally's Guardians at Wally's Castle on Very Hard(☆☆☆).
At Lv35, a Sword Knight can advance into a Lord Knight.
|Level 15 (3 SP)|
|Level 25 (3 SP)|
|Level 30 (3 SP)|
|Level 35 (3 SP)|
|Level 40 (3 SP)|
- Strangely in his new combo Mad Charge, Lord Knight's model is used for the combo image instead of Sword Knight's.