|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Height||158 cm (5 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||57 kg (125 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 22 May 2007
8 December 2010
4 May 2011
This will hurt... A lot!
The Sword Knight is an amped up swordsman. With experience comes expertise. This job path has good combo techniques and he gains more MP than any other class. Elsword's melee attacks become powerful, strong enough to destroy his opponent's armor and leave an enemy defenseless. He can also fight multiple targets at once. 1 vs 1, though, he's almost unbeatable !
Elsword has always been a strong willed Knight. He never gave up, always trying to become stronger. Improving his skills like never before, he began to create new ways of fighting with his sword with more speed. After being trained by the people of Elder, he became known as the mighty Sword Knight.
First Class Advancement
- Eliminate the following monsters in 2-5: Wally's Castle on any difficulty.
- 5 Wally's Guardians
- 8 Crossbow Soldiers
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle on Hard or above (☆☆+) with at least a B rank.
- Collect 7 Mickey Tails from Mickeys in 2-3: Underground Waterway on Very Hard(☆☆☆).
- Collect the Exequatur of Velder Principality from one of Wally's Guardians at 2-5: Wally's Castle on Very Hard(☆☆☆).
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Sword Knight can advance into a Lord Knight.
| Advanced Heavy Swing
After doing , swing 1 more time and finishes with a forward thrust stab. All sword swings after the second are performed while in Super Armor. The final stab give hitstun and leaves enemies open for combo. The animation is virtually identical to Lord Knight's former combo except it no longer launches and a final stab is added to the end.
| Rolling Dive
After doing , spin dive forward similar to Rolling Smash. Perform numerous front flips while diving downward at an angle.
- Strangely, in his new combo Mad Charge, Lord Knight's model is used for the combo image instead of Sword Knight's.