|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
There's no other swordsman as tough as me!
Elsword is a master swordsman who excels at close range combat. He's quick on his feet and can hack and slash with the best of them. Not only can he dish it out, but he can take a lot of punishment as well. His only real weakness is magic, but in his mind, there's nothing a sharp piece of steel can't beat.
- Main Article: Way of the Sword
The "Way of the Sword" ability (initially exclusive to Elsword prior to Elesis's release) enables him to utilize energy gained through attacks and skills into 2 types of auras: Aura of Destruction and Aura of Vitality.
- Main Article: Ruben Forest (Elsword)
Elsword is the younger brother of Elesis, the inaugural captain of Velder's Red Knights. He has always admired his sister's strength and trained hard since a young age. He learned the fundamentals of fighting from a Velder Kingdom royal. As a member of the El Search Party, he set out to restore the El and begin his adventure.
First Class Advancement
Elsword is required to be Lv.15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Kill 15 Bomber Mongs in 2-4 on any difficulty.
- Kill 14 Jango & Kid Phoru in 2-4 on hard or higher.
- Talk to the Accessory Shop Owner in Elder, Luichel
- Complete 2-4 on Very Hard within 15 minutes.
|Basic 4 hit combo with his sword.|
|Basic 3 hit combo with his sword, followed by a heavy slash, knocking targets quite a distance.|
|Basic 3 heavy hit combo with his sword.|
|Basic 2 heavy hit combo with his sword, followed by an uppercut that sends targets upwards.|
|Single jump slash.|
|Single jump overhead slash, knocking down targets.|
|2 slashes after dashing followed by piercing through the enemy.|
|Heavy uppercut after dashing, knocking targets up.|
|3 sword slashes after dashing in midair.|
|1 overhead slash that does not knockdown, followed by another heavy slash that knocks targets down.|
|Recovery||Recover with a twirl slash hitting in targets both in front and behind, knocking down targets.|
|Recovery||Recover with a twirl slash hitting in targets both in front and behind, knocking down targets.
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Lenphad (new).
- Elsword's older sister is Elesis.
- Elsword's sister was originally named Elsa before the release of Elesis.
- Although Elsword does have magic power in his body (this explains his ability to use skills like Flame Geyser and Triple Geyser), he doesn't always rely on it.
- Elsword's backstory is based off of Elesis Sieghart, a character in a separate, now defunct, MMO created by KoG called Grand Chase.
- Elsword wrote the Skill Note "Stronger the better!" for Pyro Knight's Burst Wave skill.
- Elsword was also influential in the making of the skill note Particle Converter.
- The side story Resolution 3 we learn a little more about Elsword's family.
- It is revealed that Elsword's father's name is Elkashu.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||艾索德||Elsword|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||艾索德||Elsword|
|Elsword: Evolution (Mobile)||Exorde (before May 19, 2016)|