|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Height||155 cm (5 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||54 kg (119 lb)|
|Class Tree||Knight > Sword Knight > Lord Knight
Knight > Magic Knight > Rune Slayer
Knight > Sheath Knight > Infinity Sword
|Voice Actors|| 정유미 Jeong Yu Mi
鈴村 健一 Kenichi Suzumura
Max Di Benedetto
Skill Cutin: RESS
|Release Date|| 22 May 2007
8 December 2010
March 16th, 2011
There's no other swordsman as tough as me!
Elsword is a master swordsman who excels at close range combat. He's quick on his feet and can hack and slash with the best of them. Not only can he dish it out, but he can take a lot of punishment as well. His only real weakness is magic, but in his mind, there's nothing a sharp piece of steel can't beat.
Main Article: Way of the Sword
The "Way of the Sword" ability (initially exclusive to Elsword prior to Elesis's release) enables him to utilize energy gained through attacks and skills into 2 types of auras: Aura of Destruction and Aura of Vitality.
Elsword is an ambitious but hot-headed young swordsman trained by his sister Elesis, the leader of the Red Mercenary Knights. Elesis left her little brother to lead a mission, never to return. Elsword now searches the land for two things: El, the precious gems that power his kingdom, and his missing sister.
First Class Advancement
Elsword is required to be Lv.15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Kill 15 Bomber Mongs in 2-4 on any difficulty.
- Kill 14 Jango & Kid Phoru in 2-4 on hard or higher.
- Talk to the Accessory Shop Owner in Elder, Luichel
- Complete 2-4 on Very Hard within 15 minutes.
|Level 0 (2 SP)|
|Level 5 (2 SP)|
|Level 10 (2 SP)|
|Level 15 (5 SP, 1 SP) (5 SP, 1 SP) (7 SP, 2 SP)|
|Level 20 (2 SP)|
|Basic 4 hit combo with his sword.|
|Basic 3 hit combo with his sword, followed by a heavy slash, knocking targets quite a distance.|
|Basic 3 heavy hit combo with his sword.|
|Basic 2 heavy hit combo with his sword, followed by a uppercut that sends targets upwards.|
|Single jump slash.|
|Single jump overhead slash, knocking down targets.|
| 2 slashes after dashing.
| 2 slashes after dashing followed by piercing through the enemy.
|Heavy uppercut after dashing, knocking targets up.|
|3 sword slashes after dashing in midair.|
|1 overhead slash that does not knockdown, followed by another heavy slash that knocks targets down.|
- Elsword's older sister is Elesis.
- Elsword's sister was originally named Elsa before the release of Elesis.
- Although Elsword does have magic power in his body (this explains his ability to use skills like Flame Geyser and Triple Geyser), he doesn't always rely on it.
- Elsword's backstory is based off of Elesis Sieghart, a character in a separate MMO created by KoG called Grand Chase.
- Elsword wrote the Skill Note "Stronger the better!" for Pyro Knight's Burst Wave skill.
|Taiwan & Hong Kong (Traditional Chinese)||艾索德|| Elsword
|China (Simplified Chinese)||艾索德||Elsword|