|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
There's no other swordsman as tough as me!
Elsword is a master swordsman who excels at close range combat. He's quick on his feet and can hack and slash with the best of them. Not only can he dish it out, but he can take a lot of punishment as well. His only real weakness is magic, but in his mind, there's nothing a sharp piece of steel can't beat.
- Main Article: Way of the Sword
The "Way of the Sword" ability enables him to utilize the energy gained through attacks and skills into 2 types of auras : Aura of Vitality and Aura of Destruction. Aura of Vitality helps Elsword to gain mana through faster attacks, and allows Elsword to use skills labelled as "Vitality skills" with an MP discount, allowing Elsword to make the most out of his MP pool. Aura of Destruction helps Elsword to do more damage by increasing the strength of his heavy attacks and skills labelled as "Destruction skills". Heavy attacks will do 100% more damage, and respective skills will do 50% more damage.
- Main Article: Ruben Forest (Elsword)
Elsword is an ambitious but hot-headed young swordsman trained by his sister Elesis, the leader of the Red Knights. Elesis left her little brother to lead a mission, never to return. Elsword now searches the land for two things: El, the precious gems that power his kingdom, and his missing sister.
First Class Advancement
Elsword is required to be Lv.15 to begin his first class advancement.
|Basic 4 hit combo with his sword.|
|Basic 3 hit combo with his sword, followed by a heavy slash, knocking targets quite a distance.|
|Basic 3 heavy hit combo with his sword.|
|Basic 2 heavy hit combo with his sword, followed by an uppercut that sends targets upwards.|
|Single jump slash.|
|Single jump overhead slash, knocking down targets.|
|2 slashes after dashing followed by piercing through the enemy.|
|Heavy uppercut after dashing, knocking targets up.|
|3 sword slashes after dashing in midair.|
|1 overhead slash that does not knockdown, followed by another heavy slash that knocks targets down.|
|Recovery||Recover with a twirl slash hitting in targets both in front and behind, knocking down targets.|
|Recovery||Recover with a twirl slash hitting in targets both in front and behind, knocking down targets.
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Lenphad (new).
- Elsword's older sister is Elesis.
- Elsword's sister was originally named Elsa before the release of Elesis.
- Although Elsword does have magic power in his body (this explains his ability to use skills like Flame Geyser and Triple Geyser), he doesn't always rely on it.
- Elsword's backstory is based off of Elesis Sieghart, a character in a separate, now defunct, MMO created by KoG called Grand Chase.
- Elsword wrote the Skill Note "Stronger the better!" for Pyro Knight's Burst Wave skill.
- Elsword was also influential in the making of the skill note Particle Converter.
- The side story Resolution 3 we learn a little more about Elsword's family.
- It is revealed that Elsword's father's name is Elkashu.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||艾索德||Elsword|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||艾索德||Elsword|
|Elsword: Evolution (Mobile)||Exorde (before May 19, 2016)|