|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Brother, I realized in this world there exists evil, and their forces are great in numbers.
If they continue to exist, there could be others that will suffer the same fate as yours. I have decided to stand with justice, and I will punish the demons.
A Sakra Devanam's melee attacks will have a longer and wider range. She utilizes in ranged combat; Combined with the new aerial martial arts attacks she learns, she gets a higher advantage when fighting in the air. She also gains a mastery of another secret art, called the Secret Tiger Art: Fierce Tiger. This new secret art allows Ara to execute a relentless barrage of attacks.
After fighting the army of Demons powered by the Dark El in Feita, Ara has obtained a large amount of experience and came to a realization. She learns that even the most kind-hearted people can turn evil, and will eventually depend on evil forces. Believing that her brother had been inflicted by the same curse and temptation, Ara set forth looking for her brother and sought for the path of justice by punishing the demons, demoting evil and promoting good. When Lento took notice of Ara abilities and conviction, he tells her:
“Ara, I've been to 'Fahrmann' before, and there exists titled and skilled martial artists. Your bravery has inspired all of the soldiers in Feita. We would like to give you the name, 'Sakra Devanam', the legendary god that ruled the heavens. I hope you become a divine judge like the fair heavens and go destroy the demons. We wish you good luck in the search of your brother."
Henceforth, Ara, using the name Sakra Devanam, acted as the Punisher of Shadows and puts all her effort in fighting the monsters in Hamel and purifying the Dark El while continuing to blaze on the trials ahead in hopes of finding her brother.
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Little Hsien can advance into Sakra Devanam. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Sakra Devanam can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Sakra Devanam's Oath.
- Speak with Adel, the Elder of the Ponggos in Altera.
- Collect 30 Memory Alloys from nasod units in Altera.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect 100 drops [Glitter Insignia] from Glitter Monsters in dungeons at Feita.
- In KR and EU Server, its quest descriptions showns that this quest items only drop for Glitter Defender, Glitter Archer, Glitter Spearman and Glitter Necromancer. This is incorrect as Glitter Pounder also drop this quest item.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
|| Secret Tiger Art: |
I, Ara Haan, will condemn you!
At Lv70, you will be able to advance to Transcendence path. The Transcendence quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will.
- Clear 5 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Ereda)
- Collect 5 Very Small Goddesses' Breath Fragments (Any Lanox Dungeon on Very Hard)
- Collect 5 Tiny Goddesses' Breath Fragments (Any Secret Dungeon)
- Collect 3 Big Goddesses' Breath Fragments (Any Secret Dungeon)
- Clear 20 Secret Dungeons
Transcendent Skill Tree
- KR trailer (released together with Little Hsien) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Little Hsien) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- When doing job advancing in the Korean server, the job quest shows that Sakra Devanam's Chinese name is 帝天, which could be translated to "Emperor of the Heavens"
- Śakra is a nickname for the god Indra in Hindu mythology and the ruler of the Trāyastriṃśa Heaven and the Devas according to Buddhist cosmology. Śakra's full title is known as Śakro devānām indraḥ.
- In East Asian traditions, Śakra is known as 帝釋天 which is pronounced as Dìshìtiān.
- Sakra Devanam's artist, Sando, originally intended for her to have a bigger bust and a different expression during her concept art. The artwork was changed upon release due to it being too provocative. This has the odd effect of making her seem smaller than her base art.
- The "inner clothing" picture above is an example of this.
- Ara's motives for fighting the demons drastically differ as Sakra Devanam than her other jobs. She fights the demons in the name of justice, to help people.