|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Blade, Nasod Arm|
|Height||184 cm (6 ft)|
|Weight||98 kg/113 kg (with Nasod Arm) (216 lb/249 lb)|
|Class Tree||Taker > Sword Taker > Blade Master
Taker > Over Taker > Reckless Fist
Taker > Weapon Taker > Veteran Commander
|Voice Actors|| 박성태 Bak Seong Tae
宮野 真守 Miyano Mamoru
Old Portrait: RESS
Skill Cutin: 흑주돈
|Release Date|| 24 April 2008
29 June 2011
3 August 2011
7 December 2011
11 September 2013
Have I helped a little for the peace of this world...?
Raven excels in close combat as he uses his Nasod arm to strike down enemies with powerful blows to those who dare get near him. He also uses his sword to slice up anything in his path in order to build up all sorts of combos to tear down the enemy.
- Main Article: Anger of Raven
This is an ability unique to Raven. By activating Awakening Mode, a Nasod core is created to assist him, both offensively and defensively. It allows him to deal bonus heavy damage after an active or special active, or defend himself when attacked up front.
- Main Article: Altera Research Lab
Raven, a commoner that worked his way to become the Captain of the Mercenary Knights, was framed by jealous aristocrats and lost everything he cared for. He vowed to seek revenge against the Kingdom of Velder and the ones who caused his suffering.
He later joins the El Search Party to atone for his past sins and assist Elsword.
First Class Advancement
Raven is required to be Lv15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Defeat 9 Jangos in 2-4 on any difficulty.
- Speak to Echo the alchemist of Elder
- Collect Phoru's Secret Letter from Boss: William in 2-4 on Hard (☆☆) and above.
- Defeat 18 Bomber Mong in 2-4 on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
|Basic 4 slash combo that knocks down with the final hit.|
|Basic combo with a Magical attack as a finisher. After 3 slashes, Raven emits a fire burst from his arm which causes multiple hits. The multiple bursts can be dash cancelled.|
|Sword/Claw combo that launches the monster in the air.|
| Two hit claw combo which finishes off with a fire blast from the Nasod arm. This attack itself deals heavy damage, and is best to use as a finisher for a combo.
| Dash combo which knocks monsters back a great distance.
|Dash combo that grabs with the nasod claw, hitting twice and causing heavy stun.|
|Single jump slash.|
|Single jump claw slash which causes KD.|
|Dash jump claw swipe, followed by an overhand slash that knocks down monsters.|
|Dash jump magical attack. Raven jumps then shoots one small fire burst from his arm which deals one hit which KD.|
|Recovery /|| Recover by performing a backflip slash which will knock down enemies.
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Aida (New).
- Raven officially joins the main cast after the Black Crow story quest [Dungeon] Confrontation!.
- Due to story events, Players are to defeat Raven who poses as the boss of 4-1.
- According to his dialogue, Raven was sent to the Return Plains by the Nasods, where he had obtained his new arm.
- The name of Raven's fiancee was Seris, while the Nobleman in charge behind framing Raven was Alex.
- According to Raven, Rena resembles Seris.
- With a Triple Element Enchantment, Raven's claws attacks outline of color will remain blue unlike when he attacks with his sword.
- The design of Raven's Nasod Arm will change when equipped with certain Ice Burner gloves, such as Salvatore Gaia, Henir - Lord of Time and Space, Perkisas, and Arch Priest.
- Raven wrote "Flying Kick", the skill note for Assault Kick.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||雷文||Raven|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||雷文||Raven|