|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Weaklings! You're too slow!
Blade Masters are swordsmen that have attained the zenith of fencing skill which is represented by their wind-like steps and rhythmical movement. They embrace softness in great strength, unlike other fencers who merely pursue raw power. Their enemies can never evade their smooth yet fatal attacks aimed at their vital points.
Raven's decision to resist using his Nasod arm has pushed him to further advance his swordsmanship. Taming his rage has enlightened his mind and body to the point where he moves with the wind and uses his blade as a sixth sense. Raven's advancement towards Blade Master will unleash swift devastating fencing skills that inflict fatal wounds on his enemy's vital points. He leaves his enemies injured and numb until their bodies decide to give up. Continue to resist the Nasod arm's overwhelming power and dominate your foes with the advanced skills of a Blade Master!
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Sword Taker can advance into Blade Master. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town or the board.
Blade Master can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Blade Master's Book of Revelation.
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 30 Chips from Nasod monsters throughout the Altera region. This includes every dungeon except for 4-1.
- Collect 1 item from Crow Rider 4-5 on any difficulty.
- Talk to Lento in Feita.
- Kill the following monsters throughout the Feita region:
- 80 Glitter Defenders
- 120 Glitter Spearmen
- 120 Glitter Necromancers
- Recommended run Shrine of Dedication for Spearmen and Defenders; Underground Chapel for Necromancers. (Based on in-game mob count)
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
I'll stop going easy on you now!
At Lv70, you will be able to advance to Transcendence path. The Transcendence quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will.
- Clear 5 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Ereda)
- Collect 5 Tiny Goddesses' Breath Fragments (Any Lanox Dungeon on Very Hard)
- Collect 5 Tiny Goddesses' Breath Fragments (Any Secret Dungeon)
- Collect 3 Big Goddesses' Breath Fragments (Any Secret Dungeon)
- Clear 20 Secret Dungeons
- KR trailer (released together with Reckless Fist) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Reckless Fist) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Blade master renewal combo ! by Shikusai & Pickssou '
Blade Master's Nasod Arm model after Raven's renewal.
- Blade Master and Reckless Fist show the most difference in age from their previous jobs.
- Although the Blade Master is described as a fencer, his weapon looks more like a katana/scimitar than a rapier used by fencers. His promotional weapon also closely resembles a sabre, one of the traditional fencing weapons typically associated with rapid slashes.
- Although fencers mostly thrust and stab with their rapiers, Blade Master executes slashes more than he thrusts.
- In the original portrait of Blade Master, it would show that Raven had one of his eyes closed. However, in the old UI, it would show that Raven had both eyes open.