|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Blade, Nasod Arm|
|Class Tree||Raven > Sword Taker > Blade Master|
Maître de l'Épée
Maestro di Spade
Mestre da Espada
11 February 2010
20 July 2011
August 31st, 2011
1 February 2012
Weaklings! You're too slow!
Blade Masters are swordsmen that have attained the zenith of fencing skill which is represented by their wind-like steps and rhythmical movement. They embrace softness in great strength, unlike other fencers who merely pursue raw power. Their enemies can never evade their smooth yet fatal attacks aimed at their vital points.
Raven's decision to resist using his Nasod arm has pushed him to further advance his swordsmanship. Taming his rage has enlightened his mind and body to the point where he moves with the wind and uses his blade as a sixth sense. Raven's advancement towards Blade Master will unleash swift devastating fencing skills that inflict fatal wounds on his enemy's vital points. He leaves his enemies injured and numb until their bodies decide to give up. Continue to resist the Nasod arm's overwhelming power and dominate your foes with the advanced skills of a Blade Master!
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Sword Taker can advance into Blade Master. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town or the board.
- Speak with Adel in Altera
- Collect 30 Chips from Nasod monsters throughout the Altera region. This includes every dungeon except for 4-1.
- Collect 1 item from Crow rider 4-5 Any difficulty.
- Talk to Lento in Feita.
- Kill the following monster through the Feita region.
- 15 Glitter Spearman
- 60 Glitter Defender
- 30 Glitter Necromancer
List of changes to Blade Master after the 17 January revamp patch.Video Here
- Blade Master and Reckless Fist show the most difference in age from their previous jobs.
- Although the Blade Master is described as a fencer, his weapon looks more like a katana/scimitar than a rapier used by fencers.
- After close observation, it appears that Blade Master's in-game Nasod Arm is actually longer than Reckless Fist and Veteran Commander's Nasod arms.
- Blade Master had trained Elsword into becoming a Lord Knight.
- In the original portrait of Blade Master, it would show that Raven had one of his eyes closed. However in the old UI, when looking at the top left where Raven's portrait was displayed, it would show that Raven had both eyes open.
- Blade Master was one of the paths chosen by the players to be revamped in 1/17/13 during the series of Class revamp patches.