|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
Do you dare go against God's will?
Arme Thaumaturgy's extreme weapons projection allows him to project even the latest weapons. By projecting a new weapon and discarding the former, you can play a stylish battle with irrational skills.
As the battle against the major Nasod army with tremendous power in Altera, the land of Nasods, kept going on, Ain felt that his enhanced Goddess' power was reaching the limit.
While finding himself being swayed and not entirely devoted into the mission, he heard the news that the invasion of demons gained momentum through the King Nasod. He settled himself and decided to be fully committed to fulfilling his mission as the Goddess's Emissary.
Based on Allegro's information and the battles with demons, he realized that demons are much stronger and dangerous creatures than he thought. Accordingly, he ended up releasing the limiter of his own Goddess' power and activating Erst der Letzt, the strongest sword given by the Goddess.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Lofty: Executor can advance into Arme Thaumaturgy. To receive the 2nd job quest, you must be Lv. 35 and have access to Altera to be able obtain the quest from Ariel.
Arme Thaumaturgy can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Arme Thaumaturgy's Mission .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Clear 4-6: Altera Core 3 times on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
- Clear 5-1: Shrine of Dedication Entrance 3 times on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Collect 3 Dark Nobles' Cores from the boss in 5-3: Underground Chapel on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
: Creation Magic enhances the combo.
Physical = Casts afterimage for addition non-hitstun damage.
Magical = Casts projectiles for addition non-hitstun damage.
- Thaumaturgy is a Greek term meaning "the capability of a magician or a saint to work magic or miracles".
- Upon advancing to Arme Thaumaturgy, Ain's hair and eyes turn light blue due to his overuse of the Goddess Ishmael's power. His expression also changes to him frowning. In his Spiritualism form, the mark of Henir is purified as well but still can be seen during 'Lose' animations.
- The gold wings behind Arme Thaumaturgy are part of his promo avatar's top piece.
- However, the first phase of awakening does not show the wings.
|South Korea||아메 서머터지||Arme Thaumaturgy|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||喚武使||Arme Summoner|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||奇术师||Thaumaturgy|