|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
I will ensure no one will get hurt again!
Like the Fury Guardian, Iron Paladin also relies on sheer strength and brute force. With the Destroyer as his main weapon, he is capable of doing stronger attacks. The Iron Paladin also acts as the tank of the battlefield, effortlessly blocking any attack while at the same time, annihilating any enemy no matter how big it is. Making craters as large as the battlefield itself and protecting his teammates at all costs with its impenetrable defenses, the Iron Paladin will destroy anything that is deemed a threat to its mighty presence.
Chung's strong desire and wishes to protect everyone as a Guardian had reinforced the Freiturnier and made it more impervious to damage, turning him into the Iron Paladin. By blocking the attacks along with the opponent's field of view, the Iron Paladin overwhelms his adversaries with the inundating might of judgement that they will inevitably face!
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Fury Guardian can advance into Iron Paladin. To receive the 2nd job quest, you must be Lv. 35 and have access to Altera to be able obtain the quest from Ariel.
Iron Paladin can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Paladin's Courage .
- Speak to Adel in Altera
- Collect 30 drops from Nasod monsters throughout the Altera region.
- Recommended 4-5: Nasod Foundry Very Hard (☆☆☆).
- Defeat the Nasod King in 4-6: Altera Core 4 times.
- Speak to Lento in Feita.
- Collect 12 drops in total from bosses in Feita.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
|Ground Pound Blast|
| Blast And Charge
After doing the standard combo, rush back into enemies with a headbutt and rams them while in Heavy Stance, sending the enemy flying into the air with a wide swing with the , or smacks them with a heavy overhead swing with the .
| Human Tornado
After doing the standard combo, furious swing the Destroyer in Heavy Stance that does 3 hits and knocks targets away, wreaking absolute havoc.
| Diving Impact
- KR trailer (released together with Deadly Chaser) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Deadly Chaser) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Iron Paladin has the most points listed in his official statistics, with a total of 19 points.
- Like Fury Guardian, Iron Paladin also retains traits which refer him as 'White Wolf'. This resemblance to wolves can also be seen in his skills, such as Iron Howling.
- Another possible trait of that nickname could be his shoes. His feet position when wearing heels is the same as how a wolf's hind feet are positioned when standing.
- Unlike other jobs, Iron Paladin's interface(the face shot at the top left side) shows his Skill Cut-in face shot instead of the standard portrait face shot.
- Base Chung's interfaces also shows his Skill Cut-ins.