|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Blade, Nasod Arm|
|Class Tree||Raven > Sword Taker > Blade Master|
Esperto di Spade
Portador de espada
6 July 2011
August 3rd, 2011
7 December 2011
Watch and learn!
The Sword Taker relies mainly on his sword to deliver flurries and slashes at extreme speeds. The Sword Taker can creep right behind his enemies and slash them to death if they are not too careful.
Raven's new Nasod arm is powerful. Too powerful, in fact, such that he has chosen not to rely on it. He is afraid that using it might overpower his consciousness and cause another threat towards the Kingdom of Velder. Unleashing the pent-up rage within him from the past will only lead to destruction. His willpower to resist the usage of his Nasod arm has caused him to revert to his old swordsmanship from when he was a soldier for the Velder Kingdom, thus being dubbed "Sword Taker".
First Class Advancement
- Speak to Lenphad, the Blacksmith of Elder.
- Collect 10 Velder Knight's Epaulette from the Little Soldier or Big Soldier in 2-5.
- Collect Velder Knight Ceremonial Sword from Wally's Guardians of 2-5 on Hard (☆☆) or higher.
- Collect Velder Knight Fencing Manual from Miniboss: Vergnert in 2-5 on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
At Lv35, a Sword Taker can advance into a Blade Master.
|Level 15 (3 SP)|
|Level 25 (3 SP)|
|Level 30 (3 SP)|
|Level 35 (3 SP)|
|Level 40 (3 SP)|
- Sword Taker is one of the most durable classes in the game between regeneration from Bloody Accel and damage reduction from Refined Physique.
- Unlike Raven's other classes, Sword Taker's Nasod arm shows little change from it's original appearance, merely covering the circular detail on the back of the hand, and the armor taking a whiter color.
- Sword Taker and Battle Magician are the only classes who can steal HP with respectively Bloody Accel and Energy Drain.
- If Shockwave - Divider's skill note is equipped, it's also able to steal HP.
- Investigation of client data shows this class was initially called "Soul Taker".
- Through further investigation by using a Awakening Potion(acquired by certain events), a text saying "-300 SOUL" will appear and you will gain 3 awakening beads. This could mean that Soul Taker was suppose to be based on utilizing the Awakening Mode.
- As stated by the names of his skill notes, a Sword Taker is able to life-steal by making a contract of blood with his blade.
- Sword Taker was probably intended by the developers to be somewhat like a vampire, hence the name Soul Taker. But the idea was scrapped.