|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Blade, Nasod Arm|
|Weight||100 kg/120 kg (with Nasod Arm) (220 lb/264 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| ???
6 July 2011
3 August 2011
7 December 2011
Watch and learn!
The Sword Taker relies mainly on his sword to deliver flurries and slashes at extreme speeds. The Sword Taker can creep right behind his enemies and slash them to death if they are not too careful.
Raven's new Nasod arm is powerful. Too powerful, in fact, such that he has chosen not to rely on it. He is afraid that using it might overpower his consciousness and cause another threat towards the Kingdom of Velder. Unleashing the pent-up rage within him from the past will only lead to destruction. His willpower to resist the usage of his Nasod arm has caused him to revert to his old swordsmanship from when he was a soldier for the Velder Kingdom, thus being dubbed "Sword Taker".
First Class Advancement
After completing the Taker quest chain, Raven can decide between advancing as a Sword Taker, Over Taker or Weapon Taker.
Sword Taker can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Sword Taker's Revelation.
- Speak to Lenphad, the Blacksmith of Elder.
- Collect 10 Velder Knight's Epaulette from the Little Soldier or Big Soldier in 2-5.
- Collect Velder Knight Ceremonial Sword from Wally's Guardians of 2-5 on Hard (☆☆) or higher.
- Collect Velder Knight Fencing Manual from Miniboss: Vergnert in 2-5 on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
At Lv35, a Sword Taker can advance into a Blade Master.
- Unlike Raven's other classes, Sword Taker's Nasod arm shows little change from its original appearance, merely covering the circular detail on the back of the hand and the armor taking a whiter color.
- Investigation of client data shows this class was initially called "Soul Taker".