|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Prince "Chung" Seiker|
|Weapon||Destroyer, Silver Shooter|
|Class Tree||Chung > Shooting Guardian > Deadly Chaser|
|Release Date|| January 27th 2011
June 27th 2012
11 July 2012
18 July 2012
You have no chance!
The Shooting Guardian uses the Silver Shooter to deal quick lethal damage to foes from afar, piercing through multiple targets within its long reach. What the Destroyer lacks, the Silver Shooter covers.
While traveling, Chung realizes the shortcomings of the Destroyer's slow speed and how open he is to attacks while he himself attacks. As a result, he lightens his cannon and manufactures a second weapon to cover himself should he be open to attacks.
This weapon is called the "Silver Shooter".
The Silver Shooter is enchanted with magic and can shoot through any target. As a result, the openings that the Destroyers offer when Chung attacks, makes the Silver Shooter a perfect complement to battle enemies with speed.
First Class Advancement
After completing the Guardian quest chain, Chung can decide between advancing as a Fury Guardian, Shooting Guardian or Shelling Guardian.
Shooting Guardian can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Shooting Guardian's Righteousness.
- Clear 2-5 on any Difficulty without being hit more than 30 times.
- Talk to Luichel, the Accessory Shop Owner.
- Defeat 14 Crossbowmen and 14 Soldiers on 2-5 on Hard Mode (☆☆).
- Clear 2-5 on Very Hard (☆☆☆) within 15 minutes.
At Lv35, a Shooting Guardian can advance into a Deadly Chaser.
|Level 15 (3 SP)|
|Level 25 (3 SP)|
|Level 30 (3 SP)|
|Level 35 (3 SP)|
|Level 40 (3 SP)|
- Chung's Silver Shooters are stored in his Guardian Stone. When Chung wants to use them, he can just position his hand and the gun will materialize in his palm immediately.
- When Shooting Guardian and Deadly Chaser materialize their Silver Shooters, the movement of summoning/raising the gun does additional damage to targets close enough to be hit by the animation.