|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil|
|Weapon||Destroyer, Silver Shooter|
|Class Tree||Chung > Shooting Guardian > Deadly Chaser|
June 27th 2012
You have no chance.
The Shooting Guardian uses the Silver Shooter to deal lethal damage to his foes from afar. He can also act as a sniper for the party, as the Silver Shooter can also pierce any enemy within its long reach.
While travelling, Chung realises the shortcomings of the Destroyer's slow speed and how open he is to attacks while he himself attacks. As a result, he lightens his cannon and manufactures a second weapon to cover himself should he be open to attacks.
This weapon is called the "Silver Shooter".
The Silver Shooter is enchanted with magic and can shoot through any target. As a result, the openings that the Destroyers offer when Chung attacks, makes the Silver Shooter a perfect complement to battle enemies with speed.
First Class Advancement
- Clear 2-5 on any Difficulty without being hit more than 30 times.
- Talk to Ruichel, the Accessory Shop Owner.
- Defeat 14 Crossbowmen and 14 Soldiers on 2-5 on Hard Mode (☆☆).
- Clear 2-5 on Very Hard (☆☆☆) within 15 minutes.
At Lv35, a Shooting Guardian can advance into a Deadly Chaser.
|Level 15 (3 SP)|
|Level 25 (3 SP)|
|Level 30 (3 SP)|
|Level 35 (3 SP)|
|Level 40 (3 SP)|
- Chung's Silver Shooters are stored in his Guardian Stone. When Chung wants to use them, he can just position his hand and the gun will materialize in his palm.
- It's implied that Chung learns Rumble Shot from the 2-x boss, Nasod Inspector. In one of his victory quotes for the dungeon, he makes note of the Inspector's method of using its cannon balls. One of the Inspector's attacks is done in a way that is similar to Rumble Shot.