|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Prince Seiker (Chung)|
|Weapon||Destroyer, Silver Shooters|
|Height||156 cm (5 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||52 kg (114 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 27 January 2011
27 June 2012
11 July 2012
18 July 2012
You have no chance!
The Shooting Guardian uses the Silver Shooter to deal quick lethal damage to foes from afar, piercing through multiple targets within its long reach. What the Destroyer lacks, the Silver Shooter covers.
While traveling, Chung realizes the shortcomings of the Destroyer's slow speed and how open he is to attacks while he himself attacks. As a result, he lightens his cannon and manufactures a second weapon to cover himself should he be open to attacks.
This weapon is called the "Silver Shooter".
The Silver Shooter is enchanted with magic and can shoot through any target. As a result, the openings that the Destroyers offer when Chung attacks, makes the Silver Shooter a perfect complement to battle enemies with speed.
First Class Advancement
After completing the Guardian quest chain, Chung can decide between advancing as a Fury Guardian, Shooting Guardian or Shelling Guardian.
Shooting Guardian can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Shooting Guardian's Righteousness.
- Clear 2-5 on any Difficulty without being hit more than 30 times.
- Talk to Luichel, the Accessory Shop Owner.
- Defeat 14 Big Soldiers and 14 Soldiers on 2-5 on Hard Mode (☆☆).
- Clear 2-5 on Very Hard (☆☆☆) within 15 minutes.
At Lv35, a Shooting Guardian can advance into a Deadly Chaser.
: Bullet damage is calculated before Remodel Rifle.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
| Basic Gun Stance
Smashes the enemy with the Destroyer, fires 3 shots with the Silver Shooter and then fires a missile with the Destroyer. Shots can be absorbed/reflected.
| Missile Crasher
Dash jump attack then follow up by raining missiles down upon enemies in a similar fashion to Comet Crasher. Missiles that do not hit a target will get stuck in the ground and will explode momentarily.
| Rapid Fire
After his normal , Chung will fire two bullets then step back and fire a rapid barrage of bullets finished off with Head Shot, Head Shot can be cast earlier by pressing . no longer launches.
Tips and Details
- When Shooting Guardian and Deadly Chaser materialize their Silver Shooters, the movement of summoning/raising the gun does additional damage to targets close enough to be hit by the animation.
- After the 08/20/2015 revamp in KR, all of Shooting Guardian and Deadly Chaser's normal bullet commands will ricochet off of targets to the next closest target, even bouncing backwards or straight up if needed. This applies to XZZ and Dash ZXX~XZ for Shooting Guardian and XZZ, ZZXXX, Dash XXX , and Dash Jump XX~X for Deadly Chaser.
- Each bullet will be able to "pierce" or ricochet off of two targets, allowing each bullet to hit 3 targets each.
- Bullets will retain the same properties while ricocheting. Bullets with launching properties will always launch targets and bullets fired in one direction will always act on targets if it were coming from that direction, regardless of which direction it ricochets.
- Shooting Guardian and Deadly Chaser's magic bullets consume 4 MP per shot.
- Chung's Silver Shooters are stored in his Guardian Stone. When Chung wants to use them, he can just position his hand and the gun will materialize in his palm immediately.
- Shooting Guardian's >>ZXX~XX command shows him using two Silver Shooters which prior to the removal of job quest dialogue conflicted with Chung making his second Silver Shooter upon advancing to Deadly Chaser.