|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Prince "Chung" Seiker|
|Weapon||Destroyer, Silver Shooter|
|Height||156 cm (5 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||52 kg (114 lb)|
|Class Tree||Chung > Shooting Guardian > Deadly Chaser|
|Release Date|| January 27th 2011
June 27th 2012
11 July 2012
18 July 2012
You have no chance!
The Shooting Guardian uses the Silver Shooter to deal quick lethal damage to foes from afar, piercing through multiple targets within its long reach. What the Destroyer lacks, the Silver Shooter covers.
While traveling, Chung realizes the shortcomings of the Destroyer's slow speed and how open he is to attacks while he himself attacks. As a result, he lightens his cannon and manufactures a second weapon to cover himself should he be open to attacks.
This weapon is called the "Silver Shooter".
The Silver Shooter is enchanted with magic and can shoot through any target. As a result, the openings that the Destroyers offer when Chung attacks, makes the Silver Shooter a perfect complement to battle enemies with speed.
First Class Advancement
After completing the Guardian quest chain, Chung can decide between advancing as a Fury Guardian, Shooting Guardian or Shelling Guardian.
Shooting Guardian can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Shooting Guardian's Righteousness.
- Clear 2-5 on any Difficulty without being hit more than 30 times.
- Talk to Luichel, the Accessory Shop Owner.
- Defeat 14 Crossbowmen and 14 Soldiers on 2-5 on Hard Mode (☆☆).
- Clear 2-5 on Very Hard (☆☆☆) within 15 minutes.
At Lv35, a Shooting Guardian can advance into a Deadly Chaser.
| Aerial Fire
Boosts upwards with the Destroyer, then while falling, rapidly fires a maximum of 5 shots with the Silver Shooter diagonally downwards. Shots can be absorbed/reflected.
| Basic Gun Stance
Smashes the enemy with the Destroyer, fires 3 shots with the Silver Shooter and then fires a missile with the Destroyer. Shots can be absorbed/reflected.
| Surprise Return Fire
Dashes past the target and fires a blast with the Destroyer, then turns around and fires twice with the Silver Shooter, and finally ends the combo with a final missile shot with the Destroyer. Shots can be absorbed/reflected.
| Missile Crasher (KR Only)
Dash jump attack then follow up by raining missile down upon enemies is a similar fashion to Comet Crasher. Missile that do not hit a target will get stuck on the ground and will explode momentarily.
- Chung's Silver Shooters are stored in his Guardian Stone. When Chung wants to use them, he can just position his hand and the gun will materialize in his palm immediately.
- When Shooting Guardian and Deadly Chaser materialize their Silver Shooters, the movement of summoning/raising the gun does additional damage to targets close enough to be hit by the animation.
- After the 08/20/2015 revamp in KR, all of Shooting Guardian and Deadly Chaser's normal combo bullets will ricochet off of targets into the next closest target, even bouncing backwards or straight up if needed. This applies to X[Z]Z, Dash Jump X[X~X] and Dash X[X]X for Shooting Guardian, and [XZ]Z, ZZX[X]X and Dash Z[XX~XZ] for Deadly Chaser.