|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
Shall we start~?
- 1 Wind Sneaker
Advancing further in her martial arts, Rena later learns new skills and methods to help make her kicks more effective. One of her main skills is that Rena can enhance her legs by imbuing the power of mana in them, making her kicks even more dangerous. Also having a close tie with Nature, Rena can call upon their powers to increase her defense and resistance. Rena, a Wind Sneaker, makes use out of the most simplistic attack, chaining it to an almost-endless combo.
Practicing her martial arts, Rena decides to take her skills to the next level. By infusing her legs with the power of nature, she is now able to increase the power of her kicks by a huge amount. Increasing her speed, she is now able to launch sneak attacks at the enemy, giving her the title, Wind Sneaker!
Second Class Advancement
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 7 drops from any of the Nasod monsters throughout the Altera region.
- Defeat King Nasod 5 times in Altera Core on any difficulty.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita
- Eliminate 100 Stone Golems throughout the Feita region.
- Underground Chapel on Very Hard is recommended, with 14 Golems total in the middle route.
- Teach the Tyrant is also counted as a normal golem while performing this quest.
|Level 35 (4 SP)|
|Level 45 (4 SP)|
|Level 50 (4 SP)|
|Level 55 (5 SP)|
|Level 60 (5 SP)|
|Level 65 (10 SP)|
- Wind Sneaker PVP by MeiBunnys'
- Combo Video by 'シート雲 座雲'
- PvP Gameplay by 'Arucia McQueen'
- 7-7 Magic of Splendor run by 'catmilkcocoa'
- 6-2 Hope Bridge - 'Achieve'
- 6-4 Dungeon Run - 'Achieve'
- Unlike Grand Archer, Wind Sneaker's promotional bow is changed to a crossbow which is able to be mounted on her hand.