Avion Knight and Spell Tracer silhouettes are fake. Do not consider them to be legitimate.
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Blade, Enhanced Nasod Arm|
|Class Tree||Raven > Over Taker > Reckless Fist|
Poing de Feu
Pugno di Fuoco
Puño de fuego
11 February 2010
20 July 2011
August 31st, 2011
1 February 2012
Tch...My arm...it's becoming unbearable!
- 1 Reckless Fist
Reckless Fist focuses his power on his Nasod arm, dealing lethal blows of damage effortlessly than ever before. Channeling his rage and Nasod insanity to his own power, the Reckless Fist is a force to be reckoned with.
Raven's efforts to overtake his Nasod arm came as no easy task. In order to control the Nasod arm's power, he continues to train his body to the limit, channeling his rage into raw power. Raven crushes every enemy that stands in his path, and as his arm continues to grow stronger, the power starts to become unbearable. He knows that the clock is ticking—it's only a matter of time before his rage takes over and his sanity abandons him. Walk the path of the Reckless Fist and teach your enemies to never stand in your way!
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Over Taker can advance into Reckless Fist. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town or the board.
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Talk to Lento in Feita
- Collect 3 Refined Dark Steel item from the Dullahan Knight in 3x-1 on any difficulty.
|Level 35 (4 SP)|
|Level 45 (4 SP)|
|Level 50 (4 SP)|
|Level 55 (5 SP)|
|Level 60 (5 SP)|
|Level 65 (10 SP)|
NOTE: Nasod arm Damage is calculated before Burning Nasod Hand.
|| Rotating Finisher
After doing his normal Sword and Claw combo, Raven then rushes behind his enemy and lets out a powerful circular blow that sends enemies flying away from both sides.
|| Machine Gun Arm
Raven dashes over the enemy and aims his Nasod Claw toward them, releasing deadly sparks that stun and damage the target and lands while smashing the ground, damaging any surrounding opponents.
- Raven's Nasod Arm at this point is shown to have a much stronger influence on him; causing him to yell and become enraged during several of his Victory and Defeat stances, perhaps overpowering the "rage preventer" he acquired as Over Taker.
- The arm's influence may also have caused the front portion of Raven's hair to turn white.
- His arm appears to have evolved to the point where it has become a living part of Raven, explaining its strange appearance.
- Reckless Fist and Blade Master show the most difference in years from their previous jobs.
- Despite his appearance and combat style, he mainly inflicts magical damage with his skills (and with Nasod Burning Hand, his fist/X attacks), something later repeated with Add's Lunatic Psyker class.
- In the Elsword Manhwa (volume 18) Raven was the first to meet Hellput in Velder forming a temporary alliance in order to infiltrate the demon army.
- Raven's insanity made him lose parts of his memories.
- In the Manhwa he accidentally referred to himself as Elsword then later on mistaken as Rena.