|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Two swords are better than one!!
An Infinity Sword is able to summon numerous Conwell swords for battle. This gives him remarkably high melee combo potential compared to most characters, most likely as a compensation for his non-existent magic attack. He also has reduced MP cost for active skills with the passive skill, Fighting Spirit and a movement and damage buff with the passive skill, Lightning Surge.
Throughout his ordeals all over the continent as the Sheath Knight, Elsword observes how the scabbard Conwell takes in the dark El energy from the infected monsters he faces. This troubles him and leads him to consult the spirit of Conwell on how to stop the contamination—Conwell must absorb the dark El energy at first and then transfer it to Elsword.
The spirit counsels Elsword that this remedy will stir the gloom in his heart, unless he conquers it with might. The red-haired boy's confidence is unfazed by the challenge before him, and he lets Conwell do what must be done. In time, the dark El energy changes them both in ability, empowering Elsword—now known as the Infinity Sword—to multiply the scabbard and call on an unlimited number of swords for battle.
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Sheath Knight can advance into Infinity Sword. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Infinity Sword can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Dark Elshard Fragment.
- Speak with Altera Pongo Elder Adel.
- Collect 50 Nasod Chips from any Nasod throughout the Altera region.
- Recommended to run Return Plains.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect 10 Drops from Glitter monsters in Feita.
- Recommended to run Shrine of Dedication Entrance (Very Hard).
|Level 35 (4 SP)|
|Level 45 (4 SP)|
|Level 50 (4 SP)|
|Level 55 (5 SP)|
|Level 60 (5 SP)|
|Level 65 (10 SP)|
Backstory of Infinity Sword in comic format. Click Here
- A common misconception is that Infinity Sword is corrupted due to absorbing the Dark El, however he still retains most of his personality.
- According to the official manhwa, "Blade Works", Elsword absorbed the Dark El, which caused the side of his hair to turn black.
- Upon advancing to Infinity Sword, Elsword's eyes in-game change to a sharper expression.
- Infinity Sword is the first character able to inflict bleed passively.
- Conwell swings don't get their color outline changed upon Awakening, thus remaining blue.