|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
They shouldn't have messed with me...
As a Crimson Avenger, Elesis masters her dark powers allowing her to become even stronger than before. Her attacks, while more powerful, cost even more health to maintain due to Blood Hit, which gives her an extremely high risk factor. To compensate for this, many of Elesis's passives are able to restore her health depending on the situation. Constantly on the brink between life and death, Crimson Avenger acts as the Berserker class, disregarding her defense and sacrificing her health in order to deal as much damage as possible.
Ambushed during the battle against the demons that had conquered Feita, Elesis ended up losing all of the knights under her command and was mortally injured in the process.
Going back and forth between life and death, Elesis managed to cling onto life by absorbing the Dark Energy from a Dark El shard that she had confiscated from Amethyst, but...
Due to the Dark Energy she absorbed, Elesis was consumed by a mad desire for vengeance and was reborn as 'Crimson Avenger', who carried out bloody revenge against the demons.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Dark Knight can advance into Crimson Avenger. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Crimson Avenger can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Crimson Avenger's Stamping .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 60 drops from Nasods in Altera's dungeons.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Kill 400 Demons in Feita's dungeons.
- Kill 80 Necromancers and then get 1 drop from Amethyst in 5-3: Underground Chapel on Very Hard.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- KR trailer (released together with Dark Knight) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Dark Knight) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Crimson Avenger All Pose
- Elesis' outfit was teased before her reveal in ElType Volume 3. In the comic, just as Elesis was about to get an avatar card, Add rushed by and the cards flew. Add was then hit by a avatar card which was Crimson Avenger's.
- It is likely that the Dark El has affected Elesis' personality, as she laughs maniacally when winning.
- Elesis' facial expression changes and her eyes turn amber upon advancing to Crimson Avenger.
- After advancing to Crimson Avenger, Elesis' character selection screen quote changes once again, to match her lifeless personality.
- Unlike Infinity Sword, who absorbed the energy of the Dark El with the desire to protect his friends, Crimson Avenger absorbed the energy of the Dark El in order to survive. This may have been what led to the personality difference between the two, despite both of them absorbing Dark El.
- Although it's not noticeable in her artworks, Crimson Avenger keeps a scrap of Dark Knight's blood scarf. The scarf is used as a ribbon to tie her hair as shown in her in-game model.
- In the portrait, she is shown holding onto the scarf while in her default skill cut-in, the scarf detached itself from her hair.