|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Bow, Erendil, Traps|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 9 August 2012
10 July 2013
18 July 2013
31 July 2013
Everyone follow my command!
Rena is now able to fire 'Twig Shots' that deal extra damage. She also has enhanced Erendil combos. With more mobile combos, she is able to jump in and out of combat situations. With Delayed Fire, a Night Watcher is able to control the battlefield!
The Night Savers send Rena the Trapping Ranger to investigate a kidnapping after receiving an appeal for help from the Ponggos. The elven warrior's only mission is to find out who is behind the misdeed. But when she finds the awful King Nasod holding the Ponggos captive, she couldn't turn away. Rena considers the Ponggos as her faithful friends, and she must rescue them at once!
With help from Elsword and the rest of their El Search Party, Rena attacks and beats King Nasod. The Trapping Ranger rescues the kidnapped Ponggos, and the community of Altera is grateful. Seeing Rena's broken Blade of Erendil, the village's sword smith forged it into a greater, mightier sword for the brave elf—who, from now on, carries the honor of Night Watcher.
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Trapping Ranger can advance into Night Watcher. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town. Night Watcher can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Badge of the Night Watcher.
- Speak with Altera Pongo Elder Adel.
- Collect 7 Pongstens from Nasods throughout the Altera region.
- Recommended the first maps of 4-5 normal mode.
- Defeat King Nasod (Boss) 4 times in 4-6 on any difficulty.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Collect 20 Pure El Elements from Glitter Necromancers in Feita (Extremely Low Rate).
- Recommended 5-3.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
| Sword Switch
Kick the enemy once before switching to Erendil and strike 3 times. The last hit knocks enemies away.
| Gliding Kick
Run (), momentarily pause, rush forward (), leap into the air (), and kick twice (), knocking the target away. [How to perform]
| Twig Shots
270% Phy. Damage x2
I'll send you into the arms of Eldrasil.
At Lv70, you will be able to advance to Transcendence path. The Transcendence quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: ??.
- Clear 5 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Ereda)
- Collect 5 Tiny Goddesses' Breath Fragments (Any Lanox Dungeon on Very Hard)
- Collect 5 Tiny Goddesses' Breath Fragments (Any Secret Dungeon)
- Collect 3 Big Goddesses' Breath Fragments (Any Secret Dungeon)
- Clear 20 Secret Dungeons
Backstory of Night Watcher in comic format. Click Here
- The hairstyle for Night Watcher is similar to Rena's base job with more hair splits and such.