|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Bow, Erendil, Traps|
|Class Tree||Rena > Trapping Ranger > Night Watcher|
Guardiã da Noite
9 August 2012
10 July 2013
18 July 2013
July 31st, 2013
Everyone follow my command!
Rena is now able to fire 'Twig Shots' that deal extra damage. She also has enhanced Erendil combos. With more mobile combos, she is able to jump in and out of combat situations. With Delayed Fire, a Night Watcher is able to control the battlefield!
The Night Savers send Rena the Trapping Ranger to investigate a kidnapping after receiving an appeal for help from the Ponggos. The elven warrior’s only mission is to find out who is behind the misdeed. But when she finds the awful King Nasod holding the Ponggos captive, she couldn’t turn away. Rena considers the Ponggos as her faithful friends, and she must rescue them at once!
With help from Elsword and the rest of their El Search Party, Rena attacks and beats King Nasod. The Trapping Ranger rescues the kidnapped Ponggos, and the community of Altera is grateful. Seeing Rena’s broken Blade of Erendil, the village’s sword smith forged it into a greater, mightier sword for the brave elf—who, from now on, carries the honor of Night Watcher.
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Trapping Ranger can advance into Night Watcher. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
- Speak with Altera Pongo Elder Adel.
- Collect 7 Pongstens from Nasods throughout the Altera region.
- Recommended the first maps of 4-5 normal mode.
- Defeat King Nasod (Boss) 4 times in 4-6 on any difficulty.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita
- Collect 20 Pure El Elements from Glitter Necromancers in Feita(Extremely Low Rate)
- Recommended X-3 Top path with miniboss.(Very hard mode)
Sword Switch Rena kicks the target and switches to sword combat. The new combo involves Rena to strike 3 times with her sword, knocking the enemy away on the final hit. Vital Point Piercing affects this combo. This combo is slower then Trapping Ranger's normal ZZZZZ combo, but the damage output is higher.
Stopping after running, Rena dashes forward and leaps, kicking twice and knocking enemies away. Needs good timing.
Fun Fact: When doing the 2nd dash, if you don't jump, Rena will sprint forward and almost fall.
Twig Shots A change of shots, Rena now can shoot 'Twigs' that do not knock down instead of arrows in some of her combo. This changes XX(X)X, ZZZ(X), >>(X) and >>^(X). Upon impact, the 'Twig' will explode and cause damage to surrounding victims. Shooting targets that have the Delayed Fire skill will add the amount of stacks on it.
Twig Impact = 150% Phy. Damage
Backstory of Night Watcher in comic format. Click Here
- Night Watcher is the first female class in the game to personally use a sword. The second being Elesis.
- Although, a sword is Elesis's primary weapon, as Night Watcher's sword is a secondary weapon.
- The hairstyle for Night Watcher is similar to Rena's base job with more hair splits and such.
- Rena's facial expression changes to a sharper look upon advancing to a Night Watcher.
- Trapping Ranger and Night Watcher's ID event poster nicknames her "The Heirs of Holy Erendil".