|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
This marks your end!
- 1 Grand Archer
Taking her archery to a higher level, Rena gets the ability to use grand arrows, which greatly refines her powers using the bow. Through this method, she can achieve higher accuracy and power, such as the integration of elements in her arrows.
Sniping Rangers who came up to a certain level as a sniper begin to train and increase their ability to have a broader movement. When they set a target, they weaken the target, make them unable to move, and then fire a deadly strike. These sniping rangers have also found a way to draw in more mana due to a friendlier relationship with the nature. These specialists, who are capable of crippling their opponents, are called the Grand Archers.
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, a Sniping Ranger can advance into a Grand Archer. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 5 Navigation Cores from the Nasod Scout Type-L in the Altera region.
- Return Plains on any difficulty is recommended.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Collect 20 Tainted Spirit Stones from the Glitter Necromancers in the Feita dungeons.
- Underground Chapel on Very Hard is recommended.
|Level 35 (4 SP)|
|Level 45 (4 SP)|
|Level 50 (4 SP)|
|Level 55 (5 SP)|
|Level 60 (5 SP)|
|Level 65 (10 SP)|
| Wind Bomb Combo
After doing her basic combo, Rena dashes behind the enemy while unleashing a Wind Bomb that stuns enemies within a wide radius, she then does a backflip and shoots out three arrows that knock down.
ZZZXX Changed to ZZXX. After the Wind Bomb, by not doing the somersault shot, you will enter Siege Stance.
| Aerial Wind Bomb
Dashing and jumping then doing a 180 degree spin, Rena does an aerial kick and shoots out a Wind Bomb that launch enemies up into the air.
List of changes to Grand Archer after the 13 December revamp patch. Video Here
- The feather ornaments on her head and dress, including the fact that she can call forth Gungnir, implies that to some extent her design was possibly inspired by Valkyries, warrior maidens of Norse mythology who are usually depicted with feather ornamented helms, and serve under Odin who is the owner of the Gungnir lance Rena summons.