|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Ainchase "Ain" Ishmael|
|Weapon||Pendulum, Projection Weapons, Henir Power|
|Age||Unknown (Appears 21 years old)|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 9 February 2017
22 February 2017
22 February 2017
Ishmael... Have I been forsaken?
In the center of the storm of chaos, Ain becomes the absolute ruler of the Void who returns everything to its perfect state: nothing.
The more he uses the corrupted power of the God, the more his body shatters. The trace of Henir that starts to appear spreads throughout his body, but for the sake of his mission, Ain endures the pain and moves forward.
When Ain arrives at Nasod Foundry with the El Search Party, he sees how the "Nasod", a creation of mankind, are manufactured numerously then later discarded once its purpose is fulfilled. From watching the Nasods, he reflects on himself - a being created for the mission and fated to disappear after its completion - and grows skeptical of his existence. Fear and despair for the future begin to fill his mind.
Again, to ask for an answer from the Goddess, Ain heads to Feita, but the terrible demonic aura that shrouds the entire region and the numerous demons only help develop the chaos within Ain. Even then, believing that reaching the Goddess will cleanse him of everything, Ain perseveres with only that in his mind. He ends up discovering the "Dark El", a jewel that the demons worship. After seeing how the El, which he believed is a perfect creation that only the Goddess can interfere with, could be corrupted by the demons, Ain's faith in the Goddess that has sustained him thus far, shatters and he is consumed by the fully grown seed of chaos.
Within it, Ain faces the core of the chaos again, but he, enveloped in chaos, does not feel that it is unstable like how he felt it was last time. At the end of the disordered chaos, Ain realizes that the creation of everything - the beginning and the end - everything is bound to return to nothing.
"The mission to save the things that are bound to disappear, and even himself, who is created for that mission, have no meaning."
When Ain sorts out his chaotic emotions, he abandons the Goddess and his mission, replacing them by fully accepting the chaos of Henir that has been eating away at him all this time. In the center of the storm of chaos, Ain becomes the absolute ruler of the Void who returns everything to its perfect state: nothing.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Lofty: Wanderer can advance into Apostasia. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Apostasia can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Apostasia's Choice .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Clear 4-5: Altera Foundry 3 times on Very Hard.
- Clear 5-1: Shrine of Dedication Entrance 3 times on Very Hard.
- Reach Feita.
- Clear 5-3: Underground Chapel 6 times on Very Hard.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Final blow damage is calculated without Awakening.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
: Creation Magic enhances the combo.
Physical = Casts afterimage for addition non-hitstun damage.
Magical = Casts projectiles for addition non-hitstun damage.
- Apostasia is a Greek term for apostasy, which is the abandonment or renunciation of a religion.
- Unlike Arme Thaumaturgy and Erbluhen Emotion whose hair color changes in response to his primary power, Apostasia's hair color still retains the dark shade from Lofty: Wanderer but does not change entirely.
- Upon advancing to Apostasia, both pupils will be dyed dark green, the lower left bit of his face will start to be corrupted and his expression will be changed to a blank stare. In his Spiritualism mode, both of his eyes will be corrupted by Henir. His character selection screen quote also changes. In addition, the cloak in his regular portrait does not appear in his Spiritualism mode models or portraits.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||叛神师||God's Betrayer|