|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Staff, Spatial Magic|
|Height||162 cm (5 ft 3 in)|
|Class Tree||Aisha > Battle Magician > Dimension Witch|
Old Portrait: Takoman
Skill Cutin: Takoman
|Release Date|| 26 July 2012
July 17th, 2013
31 July 2013
7 August 2013
Prepare to face Magical Girl Aisha!~
Aisha is able to control enemies with the power of Time and Space to neutralize melee and ranged attacks. She also uses various space controlling techniques to draw enemies into her range. Dimension Witch has the ability to teleport downwards by learning the passive, Space Leap.
Aisha finds the limits of her physique frustrating, as she struggles to grow as a magician and close combat specialist. While in Feita, Aisha gets a visit from Allegro, who gives her a scroll that tells of rare, pure-energy moonstones that fall onto Elrios around the time of the Harmony Festival.
The mage hunts for one, and after much effort, she infuses her magical pendant with the moonstone's power. The resulting phenomenon—halting of the immediate spacetime—modestly foretells of the great power she has just acquired: the ability to control time and space dimensions. Thus she is then known as Dimension Witch, the mage who can control time and space dimensions.
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Battle Magician can advance into Dimension Witch. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Dimension Witch can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Dimension Witch Moonstone .
- Speak with Altera Pongo Elder Adel.
- Collect 20 Memory Alloys from Nasods.
- Altera Core on Very Hard (☆☆☆) is recommended.
- Collect 5 Drops from Nasod Blader in Nasod Foundry on any difficulty.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita
- Collect 40 Moonstones from Glitter Necromancer in Feita
- Underground Chapel's longest route on Very Hard is recommended.
Backstory of Dimension Witch in comic format. Click Here.
- Like Battle Magician, Dimension Witch's skills also utilize the elements of time and space, hence her name.
- Space Distortion/Worm Hole uses space magic to absorb objects in. Energy Spurt uses space magic to compress and detonate the area. Screw Driver uses time magic to accelerate an area and Aisha dashes forward spinning her staff with space magic to distort targets inside. Impact Hammer uses spatial magic to make the tip of her staff heavy and smashes it down.
- Upon advancing to a Dimension Witch, Magical Makeup clothing will change according to Dimension Witch's job avatar and wings. This is because the clothing of Magical Makeup is made according to her pendant, which changed when she infused the pendant with moonstone energy.
- After the release of Dimension Witch, learning Magical Makeup causes a spike to appear at the tip of her staff, even as a Battle Magician.
- When looking at Dimension Witch's mini icon in guild friend list, her abbreviation is a W instead of D. This is done to avoid confusion with Dark Magician.
- During Dimension Witch's pre-release event in NA/UK, when summoned through her NPC Card, Dimension Witch oddly uses a Dark Magician's promotional staff.
- With the passive conversion of all combo Fireballs to Starballs, Aisha's average range of attack is the shortest out of all the job paths.
- Almost all of Dimension Witch and Battle Magician's combos are meant for close-to-ground level use, with a slight lack of emphasis on aerial combos that her other job paths get. The >>^XZ and >>^ZXX combos are reflective of this as when the X warp appears, it does not affect enemies on a higher platform, even if the player has hit them with the first part of the aerial combos.
- Compared to her other jobs, Aisha's bust size in Dimension Witch and Battle Magician appear to look bigger in artwork, however, in-game it remains the same for all Aisha models.