|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil|
|Weapon||Bow, Erendil, Traps|
|Class Tree||Rena > Trapping Ranger > Night Watcher|
Arciera di Erendil
29 December 2011
February 13th, 2013
Trapping is my specialty!
The Trapping Ranger is a unique archer that comes along with The Blade of Erendil. She also has a variety of traps made out of Eldrasil Branches that can be used. She can even call forth huge gusts of wind to inflict magical damage.
Rena, a talented archer, has taken on the road to help recover the missing El and preserve the link between this world of mortals and her first home, the elven realm. On the road, Rena comes into contact with an organization called the Night Savers, a mysterious order of elves. They are trained assassins and secret agents who run covert operations to defend the land.
The Night Savers' stealth work draws Rena's interest, and it leads her to the hallowed tree Eldrasil, the patron of this secret order. Eldrasil bestows upon her a mythical blade named Erendil and the power to command magic winds. To complete Rena's transformation into a stealth warrior, Eldrasil delivers one final gift: the ability to use the forces of nature to set fatal traps for her enemies.
Fearsome Rena can call on any of her countless combat abilities to annihilate her targets once they fall for her traps. As she moves up to become a Trapping Ranger, she proves to be an impressive member of the El Search Party and a formidable adversary to those who dare cross her path.
First Class Advancement
- Speak to Echo in Elder.
- Complete 2-4 in Very Hard (☆☆☆).
- Collect a drop from Wally No.8 (Boss) in 2-5 and complete the run in any difficulty.
- Collect a drop from Wally No.8 (Boss) in 2-5 in Very Hard (☆☆☆).
At Lv 35, a Trapping Ranger can job advance to Night Watcher.
|Level 15 (3 SP)|
|Level 25 (3 SP)|
|Level 30 (3 SP)|
|Level 35 (4 SP)|
|Level 40 (3 SP)|
- Trapping Ranger's NA event poster nicknames her the "Secret Assassin of the Wind".
- Trapping Ranger was intended to have a ZZZVZ combo; this attack starts with two kicks, an Erendil slash, then sliding forward at swift speed while slashing enemies ahead, as seen in the KR teaser trailer, however this was taken out in the final release.
- Also as seen in the KR teaser trailer, Explosion Trap was shown to have the ability to charge like Eve's Mega Electron Ball and shoot multiple traps, however this was also taken out in the final release.
- An early description of Trapping Ranger and her combo sequences detailed her to also have a Dash XZ combo and an improved Dash ZZ combo, but this was taken out in the final release as well. It is unknown what these attacks could have done.
- Trapping Ranger and Night Watcher are the only classes to use more than three types of combat: physical kicks, a ranged weapon, wind/nature magic, a melee weapon, and traps.
- Likewise, this also gives them the largest combat arsenal.
- These classes are also similar to Chloe, who is also an elf and uses the first four aforementioned forms of combat.
- Trapping Ranger is the only class that has received an item to increase the level of certain passives above lv5. (Event-only)