|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Hmph, playing the role of butler isn't too bad.
A Royal Guard specializes more on Ciel's combo attacks. With a new weapon in hand, he is capable of firing heavy projectiles at a safe distance. He is also able to extract soul energy from enemies to help strengthen his skills.
The wretched spectacles caused by the demon invasion seem endless, and the day when Lu will retake her throne feels further than ever. Ciel, who has now overcome human limitations with the power of demons, focuses all his efforts on supporting Lu so that she may retake her throne as soon as possible. As a result, Ciel unintentionally grows into a very potent butler. With this kind of support, filled with Ciel's sweat and blood, Lu, still seeking the power of royal pure blood, hastens her quest to take back her throne and power.
First Class Advancement
- Defeat the following monsters in 2-3: Underground Waterway on Very Hard (☆☆☆):
- 6 Little Soldier
- 5 Big Soldier
- Collect a drop from William Phoru in 2-4: Suburbs of Wally's Castle on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
- Collect a drop from Awakened Banthus in 2-2: Banthus Cave on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
- Defeat Wally No.8 in 2-5: Wally's Castle on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Lu/Royal Guard can advance into an Noblesse/Royal Guard.
: Bullet and Soul damage is calculated before Soul Collector.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
- KR trailer (released together with Chiliarch) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Chiliarch) by 'Kill3rCombo'
Royal Guard's accessory, Butler's Secret Weapon.
- It is implied Royal Guard's cross-shaped rifle is always hanging from his back as show in the class portrait, as any animations that require it start with Ciel grabbing it from behind him, as well as end with him returning it to his back.
- Royal Guard's concept design is based on various musical themes and conductors.
- His new tailcoat is reminiscent of the stereotypical outfits for conductors.
- He has access to two skills which are musical segments of one 'piece', which are 'titled' Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement and Fantasy Impromptu - 2nd Movement.
- Both of these skill icons also show Ciel in poses commonly struck by conductors when directing an orchestra.
- During these skills, Ciel will shout various musical terms relating to the animation, rather than the skill name.
- Due to using very little demonic powers as Royal Guard as opposed to Dreadlord or Demonio, Ciel's hair does not turn white. It still turns into a much paler shade of blue however, showing that even as Royal Guard he is still influenced by Lu's demonic powers.