|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
I hope you're ready!
A whole new level of combos, skills, and style is unleashed when Elsword advances into a Lord Knight. As his combos are extended, his melee attacks become more powerful. Keep your enemies on the ground or launch them into the air with powerful combos, it's up to you. This melee-type class has the maximum attack speed among all the other classes. Its quick slash could knock down the enemy in the blink of an eye, making him an extremely deadly swordsman, the Lord Knight!
As soon as Elsword arrived in Velder, he began to train his swordsmanship skills once more. Being trained by Vanessa, Elsword grew stronger than ever before. Soon the other knights in Velder started to respect him, and he was appointed Lord Knight.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Sword Knight can advance into Lord Knight. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Lord Knight can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Lord Knight Certificate .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 50 Memory Alloy from any Nasod monsters in the Altera region.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect 100 Arc Glitter's Insignia from any Glitter monsters in the Feita region.
- In KR and EU Server, its quest descriptions showns that this quest items only drop for Glitter Defender, Glitter Archer, Glitter Spearman and Glitter Necromancer. This is incorrect as Glitter Pounder also drop this quest item.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
| Heavy Launcher
| Launching Charge
After launching with , you can now charge forward while in Super Armor before ending with a final slash. As with Sword Knight's version, the charge can be delayed while in super armor before rushing forward.
Lord Knight's Teaser poster shown alongside Rune Slayer.
Old combo, integrated into Sword Knight's Advanced Heavy Swing.
- As revealed in the 4th volume and Chung: Explosive Dimensions Chapter 1 of ElType as well as in Lord Knight's concept art, Elsword's advancement to Lord Knight has drastically changed his personality from a blunt hot-head to a serious character.
- He grew from a blunt, hot-headed boy to a caring and pretty much worry-wart as show in Eltype S2 (Although this might just be Aisha's fantasy).
- Although he had drastically grown up, Lord Knight still retains some of his humorous side as his way of showing off his power is shown in Eltype S3.
- Lord Knight's concepts and his background stated that his feelings for Elesis is a kind of "complex" not mere admiration or fear.
- Lord Knight's skills does not use magic but rather swinging his sword with extreme speed and force to create storms, energy slashes, and flames out of thin air.