|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
I hope you're ready!
A whole new level of combos, skills, and style is unleashed when Elsword advances into a Lord Knight. As his combos are extended, his melee attacks become more powerful. Keep your enemies on the ground or launch them into the air with powerful combos - it's up to you. This melee-type class has the maximum attack speed among all the other classes. Its quick slash could knock down the enemy in the blink of an eye making him an extremely deadly swordsman, the Lord Knight!
As soon as Elsword arrived in Velder, he began to train his swordsmanship skills once more. Being tested by Vanessa, Elsword grew stronger than ever before. Soon the other knights in Velder started to respect him, and he was dubbed Lord Knight.
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Sword Knight can advance into Lord Knight. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Lord Knight can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Lord Knight Certificate.
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 50 Memory Alloy from any Nasod monsters in the Altera region on any difficulty.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect 100 Arc Glitter's Insignia from any Glitter monsters in the Feita region on any difficulty.
- In KR and EU Server, its quest descriptions showns that this quest items only drop for Glitter Defender, Glitter Archer, Glitter Spearman and Glitter Necromancer. This is incorrect as Glitter Pounder also drop this quest item.
|Level 35 (4 SP)|
|Level 45 (4 SP)|
|Level 50 (4 SP)|
|Level 55 (5 SP)|
|Level 60 (5 SP)|
|Level 65 (10 SP)|
Lord Knight's Teaser poster shown alongside Rune Slayer.
- As revealed in the 4th volume and Chung: Explosive Dimensions Chapter 1 of ElType as well as in Lord Knight's concept art, Elsword's advancement to Lord Knight has drastically changed his personality from a blunt hot-head to a serious character.