|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Bow, Martial Arts, Wind|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 22 May 2007
8 December 2010
4 May 2011
Stay down fool!
The Combat Ranger loves to kick butt. While she still uses her bow, she prefers to move in close and use her awesome melee attacks. Her powerful legs allow her to launch enemies into the air so that she can attack them with a barrage of combos while they're most vulnerable.
As Rena was traveling, she decides to improve her martial arts skills so that she can defeat anyone who stood in her way. Training her kicks allowed her to become a Combat Ranger.
First Class Advancement
- Talk to Luichel in Elder
- Eliminate 8 Big Soldiers and 8 Little Soldiers in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle within 10 minutes.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle with B rank or higher.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Combat Ranger can advance into a Wind Sneaker.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Arrow damage is calculated before Power Shot.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.