|Language:||English • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 한국어 • português do Brasil • русский|
|Weapon||Claymore, Basic Fire Techniques|
|Age||16 (Base) > 18 (1st Job) > 19 (2nd Job)|
Elesis > Saber Knight > Grand Master
Elesis > Pyro Knight > Blazing Heart
Elesis > ?? > ??
윤여진 Yoon Yuh Jin
井上 麻里奈 Inoue Marina
18 July 2013
11 December 2013
People call me... The 'Red Haired Knight'.
Elesis uses fierce but slow attacks with her large claymore. To compensate for her slow attacks, Elesis herself is agile, being able to evade attacks and having multiple gap closers to get close to her enemy unlike Elsword who incorporates a more defensive playstyle. In addition to swordplay, Elesis is also able to use fire energy into her style of combat.
Main Article: Way of the Sword(Elesis)
Like her younger brother Elsword, she has the power of "Way of the Sword" gauge enables her to fuel energies gained through attacks and skills into 2 types of auras: Aura of Annihilation and Aura of Gale.
Elesis is strong willed but is prone to acting before talking. She would do anything as long as it's for her younger brother, Elsword, and cares deeply for him. Elesis's sword skills were passed down to her from her father who is a famous but retired Velder Kingdom Knight. She mastered her father's teachings very quickly and improved upon it to make it her own. However, Elesis wasn't satisfied with her training in Ruben, so she ventures out into the wide world of Elrios to become a stronger swordsman. She returns to Ruben 3 years later, earning the title of "Red Haired Knight" and comes to watch Elsword's progress.
After returning, Elesis and her brother were ambushed by a horde of demons led by Scar, the Captain of the Demon Realm. After much struggle, she was able to fight them off and defeated Scar with the help of Elsword.
Knowing that the Demons will return, Elesis leaves Ruben to become a Velder Kingdom Knight in order to defend her brother and all of Elrios from the approaching Demon invasion.
First Job Advancement
Elesis is required to be Lv15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Talk to Hoffman in Elder.
- Clear 2-1 any difficulty 2 times.
- Clear 2-2 Hard (☆☆) or Higher 2 times.
- Clear 2-3 Hard (☆☆) or Higher 3 times.
|Level 0 (2 SP)|
|Level 5 (2 SP)|
|Level 10 (2 SP)|
|Level 15 (2 SP)|
|Level 20 (2 SP)|
First concept art of Elesis based on Elsword's design. They then decided to make a new character all together.
- Elesis makes a cameo in the ending of the fourth volume of ElType Season 2 to tease her release.
- Before her announcement, Elesis's original name was Elsa as stated in Elsword's backstory. However, it was changed to Elesis.
- Like Ara, Elesis has a different color outline or show of motion when attacking; her outline is orange, while all the other characters' outlines are blue.
- Elesis is based on Elesis Sieghart from Grand Chase, sharing the same first name, personality, red color theme, appearance, and in-game poses, as well as Elsword having a similar background story to Elesis Sieghart. This led to the belief that they are the same character.
- However, both Elesis characters have different background stories.
- Elesis is the second female character to personally use a sword, the first being Rena's Trapping Ranger/Night Watcher.
- Elesis' depicts the crest of Velder.
- Like Elsword and Raven, Elesis wears leather shoes which are plated with some kind of metal.
- A common misconception among players is that Elesis's moveset in-game is an exact copy or clone of Elsword due to their sibling relationship. This is not true, as both characters have different playstyles and combos. However, they do share a few similar skills and inputs.
- Although both characters use heavy 2-handed swords, Elsword can easily utilize his sword with 1 hand in his combos, whereas Elesis require both hands to swing her sword in combos, making her one of the slowest sword wielders in the game.
- Their base job playstyles are also different; Elsword uses more of his brute strength and a defensive playstyle when handling a sword while Elesis incorporates more fire techniques and mobility into her swordplay.