|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Claymore, Basic Fire Techniques|
|Height||163 cm (5 ft 4 in)|
|Class Tree||Free Knight > Saber Knight > Grand Master
Free Knight > Pyro Knight > Blazing Heart
Free Knight > Dark Knight > Crimson Avenger
|Voice Actors|| 윤여진 Yoon Yuh Jin
井上 麻里奈 Inoue Marina
Nerea Alfonso Mercado
|Release Date|| 18 July 2013
11 December 2013
28 January 2014
19 March 2014
March 26th, 2014
27 March 2014
01 October 2014
People call me.... The 'Red Haired Knight'.
Elesis is as fierce as she is calculated, expressing sedate attacks with her claymore onto her enemies. Although wielding a mighty claymore, Elesis herself is agile. She is able to evade and gap close with extreme effect. In addition to her swordplay, Elesis is capable of harnessing and manifesting energy as fire, enhancing her combat effectiveness.
- Main Article: Chivalry
Elesis possesses the gauge of Chivalry, similar to her younger brother Elsword's "Way of the Sword" gauge. Elesis fuels this gauge best offensively, with both basic attacks and skills. Depending on the types of attacks used to fill the gauge, a corresponding aura will activate once completely filled. Activation of the gauge will give her one of the two auras: Spirit of Annihilation or Aura of Gale.
- Main Article: Ruben's Training Ground
Possessing excellent skills thanks to being influenced by her father who was a Velder Kingdom free knight, she joins the Velder Knight's to stop the demons after sensing the dangers to Elsword and herself. Then one day, she meets the demon again who attacked Feita and Velder.....
First Job Advancement
Elesis is required to be Lv15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Talk to Hoffman in Elder.
- Clear 2-1 any difficulty 2 times.
- Clear 2-2 Hard (☆☆) or Higher 2 times.
- Clear 2-3 Hard (☆☆) or Higher 3 times.
Original concept art of Elesis's April Fools Skill Cut-in. Quoted from the artist: "Can't look forwards to April fools with max Dark Flame Dragon now... yea..."
First concept art of Elesis based on Elsword's design. They then decided to make a new character all together.
Backstory of Elesis in comic format.
Translated Version (Elesis)Click Here
- Elesis officially joins the main cast after the Burning Hope Bridge story quest [Dungeon] The Seal.
- Elesis makes a cameo in the ending of the fourth volume of ElType Season 2 to tease her release.
- Elesis is not actually part of the El Search Party. Rather, she appears to help them in Velder as she is a Velder knight.
- Being a Velder Knight, all her job outfits depicts the crest of Velder.
- Like Ara, Elesis has a different color outline or show of motion when attacking; her outline is orange, Add's outline is purple, while all the other characters' outlines are blue.
- Elesis design is based on Elesis Sieghart from a now defunct Grand Chase, sharing the same first name, personality, red color theme, appearance, and in-game poses, as well as Elsword having a similar background story to Elesis Sieghart. However, both Elesis characters have different background stories.
- During the early stages of Elsword, Elsword's sister original name was Elsa as stated in Elsword's backstory.
- A common misconception among players is that Elesis's moveset in-game is an exact copy or clone of Elsword due to their sibling relationship. This is not true, as both characters have different playstyles and combos. However, they do share a few similar skills and inputs.
- Although both characters use heavy 2-handed swords, Elsword can easily utilize his sword with 1 hand in his combos, whereas Elesis require both hands to swing her sword in combos.
- Their base job playstyles are also different; Elsword uses more of his brute strength and a defensive playstyle when handling a sword while Elesis incorporates more fire techniques and mobility into her swordplay.
- Due to Elesis being Elsword's older sister, they both cannot get married to each other.
- Elesis wrote the skill notes Enhanced Swordsmanship, Volcanic Eruption II, and Swift and Strong Attack I.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||愛利西斯||Elesis|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||艾丽希斯||Elesis|
|North America||Elsa (Original name before Elesis' release)|