|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Claymore, Basic Fire Techniques|
|Age||16 (Base) > 18 (1st Job) > 19 (2nd Job)|
Free Knight > Pyro Knight > Blazing Heart
Free Knight > Saber Knight > Grand Master
Free Knight > ?? > ??
윤여진 Yoon Yuh Jin
井上 麻里奈 Inoue Marina
18 July 2013
11 December 2013
19 March 2014
March 26th, 2014
27 March 2014
People call me.... The 'Red Haired Knight'.
Elesis is as fierce as she is calculated, expressing sedate attacks with her claymore onto her enemies. Although wielding a mighty claymore, Elesis herself is agile. She is able to evade and gap close with extreme effect unlike her brother Elsword, who incorporates a more defensive fighting-style. In addition to her swordplay, Elesis is capable of harnessing and expressing energy into fire, enhancing her combat effectiveness.
Main Article: Chivalry
Elesis possesses the gauge of Chivalry, similar to her younger brother Elsword's "Way of the Sword" gauge. Elesis fuels this gauge best offensively, with both basic attacks and skills. Depending on the types of attacks used to fill the gauge, a corresponding aura will activate once completely filled. Activation of the gauge will give her one of the two auras: Spirit of Annihilation or Aura of Gale.
Headstrong and prone to act immediately, Elesis will do anything for her younger brother Elsword. Elesis' swordsmanship was taught by her father, a former Velder Kingdom Knight. She mastered her father's teachings quickly while integrating her own skill set. Unsatisfied with this training in Ruben, Elesis sought out to become a stronger swordswoman, thus venturing out into the world of Elrios. Three years later, Elesis returned to Ruben bearing the title "Red Haired Knight" and spent time observing Elsword's training.
However, the reunion was short-lived as the two siblings were ambushed by a horde of demons led by Scar, a Captain of the Demon Realm. A skirmish ensued, resulting in the demon horde's defeat. Elesis, with the help of her brother Elsword, dispatched Scar.
The intentions of the Demons become clear to Elesis, spurring her to leave Ruben once again. With the intent to become a Velder Kingdom Knight, Elesis will do all in her power to defend her brother, and all of Elrios from the inevitable Demon invasion.
First Job Advancement
Elesis is required to be Lv15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Talk to Hoffman in Elder.
- Clear 2-1 any difficulty 1 time.
- Clear 2-2 Hard (☆☆) or Higher 2 times.
- Clear 2-3 Hard (☆☆) or Higher 3 times.
|Level 0 (2 SP)|
|Level 5 (2 SP)|
|Level 10 (2 SP)|
|Level 15 (2 SP)|
|Level 20 (2 SP)|
First concept art of Elesis based on Elsword's design. They then decided to make a new character all together.
- Elesis makes a cameo in the ending of the fourth volume of ElType Season 2 to tease her release.
- Elesis is not actually part of the El Search Party. Rather, she appears to help them in Velder as she is a Velder knight.
- Being a Velder Knight, her base and 1st jobs outfits depicts the crest of Velder.
- Like Ara, Elesis has a different color outline or show of motion when attacking; her outline is orange, while all the other characters' outlines are blue.
- Elesis design is based on Elesis Sieghart from Grand Chase, sharing the same first name, personality, red color theme, appearance, and in-game poses, as well as Elsword having a similar background story to Elesis Sieghart. However, both Elesis characters have different background stories.
- Elesis is the second female character to personally use a sword, the first being Rena's Trapping Ranger/Night Watcher.
- During the early stages of Elsword, Elsword's sister original name was Elsa as stated in Elsword's backstory.
- A common misconception among players is that Elesis's moveset in-game is an exact copy or clone of Elsword due to their sibling relationship. This is not true, as both characters have different playstyles and combos. However, they do share a few similar skills and inputs.
- Although both characters use heavy 2-handed swords, Elsword can easily utilize his sword with 1 hand in his combos, whereas Elesis require both hands to swing her sword in combos.
- Their base job playstyles are also different; Elsword uses more of his brute strength and a defensive playstyle when handling a sword while Elesis incorporates more fire techniques and mobility into her swordplay.
- Elesis collects girlish accessories as a hobby.