|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
You will now face the queen of Nasods.
Eve may not look tough like the others, but she uses her powers of machinery to take down enemy forces for her. Since Eve is the Queen of Nasods, she can summon Nasods from her kingdom to aid her in her battle.
Eve is able to summon the Queen's Core, which is able to protect Eve while also damaging all targets in its line of fire.
- Main Article: Center of Altera Core
A Nasod Queen with high intelligence and ego.
When the El's power suddenly disappeared, Eve went into hibernation. She is accidentally awakened by the power of El energy and realizes her energy core is destroyed. She joins Elsword and his friends in a party to find the El.
First Class Advancement
Eve is required to be Lv15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Defeat William Phoru in 2-4 on any difficulty.
- Collect 4 drops from the White Ghost Magicians in 2-3 on Very Hard (☆☆☆)
- Kill 15 Bomber Mong and defeat William Phoru in 2-4 on any difficulty.
- Speak to Echo, the alchemist of Elder Village.
: Fireballs inflict the Electric Shock condition for ?? second.
With help from her Nasod drones, Eve can glide around. This can be done by doing the commands such as:
They last longer than normal running and dash jumping. They also give Eve good hangtime in midair. However, Eve can only glide up once.
If you have a Nasod Battle Suit Drone, the color of the trail left behind will turn pink. Likewise, having a weapon with Triple fire/poison/ice, will change the trail to red/green/blue.
The amount of glides you can do in mid-air is affected by passives such as Graceful Step (movement increased), Electron Accelerator or Photon Booster (air dash movement increased).
Due to her nature as a Nasod, Eve falls more quickly compared to other characters after being launched by enemy attacks. She is, however, one of the characters who is launched further up when under effect of any launching attack.
Artwork of Eve in her Idol Band dress to celebrate her anniversary in North American server.
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Dafarr (New).
Tips and Details
- Her combo turns the enemy around, so it's useful against shield mobs. It's also the only time Eve directly lays a hand on the enemy.
- Code Nemesis can no longer use this combo as it was replaced with her Nasod Drill Break combo.
- Eve officially joins the main cast after the Altera Core story quest [Dungeon] Turning Everything Back to Normal.
- Eve's black and white drones are named Moby and Remy, respectively.
- In the Korean and Japanese server, Eve's drones are referred to as the Nasod Gear.
- With element enchantment, given orientation when Eve is facing the player, the left drone will take the stacking element aura, while the right drone will take the instant effect element aura.
- All of Eve's summoned Nasods are enemy monsters from Altera.
- As a gag Eve slaps her opponent in her combo just as she would slap Elsword in ElType and in her introduction.
- Eve often displays an expressionless face and states that she does not have 'any emotions'. Despite this, she has shown signs that she does have emotions.
- Characters released after Eve started to only have one Skill Cut in.
- Eve wrote the skill notes Piercing Soul and Reaction Acceleration.
- She seems to be keeping a diary.
- According to the official biodata, she has no weight stated, but it was written that she sinks faster than Raven (who is 98kg in his base job), most likely because of her Nasod body.
- Like Aisha, Eve also falls faster than other characters in the game if is held.
- Eve is a second generation Nasod. Yuno, on the other hand, is an example of a third generation Nasod.
- Because both of them are Nasods, Yuno refers to Eve as "noona" (누나), a Korean honorific used by males to refer to an older girl or an older sister.
- Despite being of an earlier generation, Eve's Queen's Core still has the ability to control the Elysion Nasods, who instinctively react to the core's presence upon her arrival in Elysion.
- The side story Adrian's Memoir 3 we learn of Eve's origins.
- The side story Adrian's Memoir 6 continues with Adam and Eve.
- The two were working on building the City in the Sky.
- Eve is shown making a mistake showing her humanity.
- The side story Adrian's Memoir 7 shows the talk between Adrian and Eve.