|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Nasod Drones, Nasod Assistants|
|Height||167 cm (5 ft 5 in)|
|Class Tree||Another Code > Code: Exotic > Code: Nemesis
Another Code > Code: Architecture > Code: Empress
Another Code > Code: Electra > Code: Battle Seraph
|Voice Actors|| 우정신 Woo Jeong Shin
能登 麻美子 Noto Mamiko
Loretta Di Pisa
Old Portrait: RESS
Skill Cutin: 흑주돈
|Release Date|| 18 December 2008
2 November 2011
23 November 2011
15 February 2012
8 October 2013
You will now face the queen of Nasods.
Eve may not look tough like the others, but she uses her powers of machinery to take down enemy forces for her. Since Eve is the Queen of Nasods, she can summon Nasods from her kingdom to aid her in her battle.
Eve is able to summon the Queen's Core, which is able to protect Eve while also damaging all targets in its line of fire.
- Main Article: Center of Altera Core
A Nasod Queen with high intelligence and ego.
When the El's power suddenly disappeared, Eve went into hibernation. She is accidentally awakened by the power of El energy and realizes her energy core is destroyed. She joins Elsword and his friends in a party to find the El.
First Class Advancement
Eve is required to be Lv15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Defeat William Phoru in 2-4 on any difficulty.
- Collect 4 drops from the White Ghost Magicians in 2-3 on Very Hard (☆☆☆)
- Kill 15 Bomber Mong and defeat William Phoru in 2-4 on any difficulty.
- Speak to Echo, the alchemist of Elder Village.
With help from her Nasod drones, Eve can glide around. This can be done by doing the commands such as:
They last longer than normal running and dash jumping. They also give Eve good hangtime in midair. However, Eve can only glide up once.
If you have a Nasod Battle Suit Drone, the color of the trail left behind will turn pink. Likewise, having a weapon with Triple fire/poison/ice, will change the trail to red/green/blue.
The amount of glides you can do in mid-air is affected by passives such as Graceful Step (movement increased), Electron Accelerator or Photon Booster (air dash movement increased).
Due to her nature as a Nasod, Eve falls more quickly compared to other characters after being launched by enemy attacks. She is, however, one of the characters who is launched further up when under effect of any launching attack.
Artwork of Eve in her Idol Band dress to celebrate her anniversary in North American server.
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Dafarr (New).
- Eve officially joins the main cast after the Altera Core story quest [Dungeon] Turning Everything Back to Normal.
- Eve's black and white drones are named Moby and Remy, respectively.
- In the Korean and Japanese server, Eve's drones are referred to as the Nasod Gear.
- With element enchantment, given orientation when Eve is facing the player, the left drone will take the stacking element aura, while the right drone will take the instant effect element aura.
- All of Eve's summoned Nasods are enemy monsters from Altera.
- As a gag Eve slaps her opponent in her combo just as she would slap Elsword in ElType and in her introduction.
- This slap turns the enemy around, so it's useful against shield mobs. It's also the only time Eve directly lays a hand on the enemy.
- Code Nemesis can no longer use this combo as it was replaced with her Nasod Drill Break combo.
- Eve often displays an expressionless face and states that she does not have 'any emotions'. Despite this, she has shown signs that she does have emotions.
- Characters released after Eve started to only have one Skill Cut in.
- Eve's 1st / 2nd Job Classes have the highest Physical Defense of all female characters.
- Eve wrote the skill notes Piercing Soul and Reaction Acceleration.
- She seems to be keeping a diary.
- According to the official biodata, she has no weight stated, but it was written that she sinks faster than Raven (who is 98kg in his base job), most likely because of her Nasod body.
- Like Aisha, Eve also falls faster than other characters in the game if is held.
- According to Add, Eve is a second generation Nasod. Yuno, on the other hand, is an example of a third generation Nasod.
- Because both of them are Nasods, Yuno refers to Eve as "noona" (누나), a Korean honorific used by males to refer to an older girl or an older sister.
- Despite being of an earlier generation, Eve is still the most advanced Nasod that Adrian Nasod ever managed to create, as shown by the Queen's core's ability to control even the Elysion Nasods, who instinctively react to the core's presence upon her arrival in Elysion.
- Herbaon has heard of Eve through stories that Adrian used to tell her, so it is heavily implied that Adrian too considers her his best creation.