|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Great Sword, Magic, Fireballs|
|Class Tree||Elsword > Magic Knight > Rune Slayer|
22 May 2007
8 December 2010
May 4th, 2011
Feel the burn!
The Magic Knight is a swordsman with magical abilities. He has a flaming fist that throws fireballs to both distract and destroy. This gives the otherwise close quarter fighter a few ranged attacks that can be combined to make the hot headed Elsword an incendiary opponent. The Magic Knight is uniquely suited to control large mobs.
During his travels, Elsword found out that he was very vulnerable to magical type attacks. He decides to go to Echo for help, who told him the only way to cover up this weakness was to become a Magic Knight. Elsword decides to become one in order to cover up this weakness. He absorbed some magical powers through a ritual, and became a Magic Knight.
Being able to use magic attacks now allows Elsword to become a more balanced character, specializing in both Melee and Ranged attacks.
First Class Advancement
- Kill Wally No.8 2-5 (Any Difficulty)
- Collect 7 Mickeys Tails 2-3 very hard from mickeys
- Clear Wally's Castle on Hard with at least a B rank or above.
- Collect the 'Exequatur of Velder Principality' from Wally's Guardians at Wally's Caste on Very Hard mode.
At Lv35, a Magic Knight can advance into a Rune Slayer.
|Level 15 (3 SP)|
|Level 25 (3 SP)|
|Level 30 (3 SP)|
|Level 35 (3 SP)|
|Level 40 (3 SP)|
NOTE: Fireball Damage is calculated before Enhanced Fireball.
| Knockback Slash
An upgraded dash attack. Elsword now hits three times for his dash attack plus the final hit dealing large damage, while having heavy knockback.
| Fireball Dash
Elsword does his dash attack and slides toward the opposite direction, launching out a large fireball that can pierce through enemies.
| Aerial Fireball
After dashing into the air, Elsword summons out a fireball that deals magical damage (doesn't knock down).
- Magic Knight does not have any Buff skill in which his mystical blades will act as a extension of his own sword, unlike Armageddon Blade or Phantom Sword.
- Technically though, it could be intended for the flaming sword buff received from Sword Fire to fill in this niche, as it coats his sword in flames.
- On Magic Knight's ingame model pants, it is shown to have flames on them, however, the official artwork doesn't.