|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Pathetic... Pathetic! You're so pathetic!
Having gained a greater understanding and control over time travel and space manipulation, Diabolic Esper is capable of tearing enemies apart with stronger spacial combos than ever before. He can force enemies to be transported using Reverse Stigma or can transport himself using Reverse Circle. With his new destructive abilities and even more destructive personality, Diabolic Esper will leave no enemies behind when he unleashes his power!
“What?! My calculations can't be wrong! They can't be!!”
Add completes the Dynamo upgrade using pure El energy, and with it takes a great leap back in time. But what waits for him in this past era is far from the world he once knew. He arrives in an alternate reality where his entire family was not slain. However, he is surprised to find a young man who appears to be the Add of this alternate reality… and he leads a happy and promising life!
“Calculating discrepancy rate of the past using inputted data. Rate: 42.72%. Due to this high discrepancy rate it's hard to conclude that this is the same world.”
No matter how many calculations he performed using his Dynamo's World Discrepancy system; it only confirmed that this was the past of a different timeline. After much trial and error, Add realizes that unless he preemptively designates the time coordinates, it would take an astronomical amount of effort to return him to the past that he wanted. Even with recalculations and many more attempts to go back to his own reality, Add keeps arriving in this other world. As his frustration grows, so does the insanity that has consumed him. Add is ultimately pushed to the brink.
“All of my effort and time ended up being so worthless, and I was never even rewarded?! In that case, I'll destroy this damned world!! Kuaaaaah!!!”
Add cursed the world itself and became consumed by extreme madness. He used the knowledge and scientific skills he acquired during his time travels to start a destructive rampage that distorted time and space. People who saw this started to call Add the Diabolic Esper.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Time Tracer can advance into Diabolic Esper. To receive the 2nd job quest, you must be Lv. 35 and have access to Altera to be able obtain the quest from Ariel.
Diabolic Esper can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Power of Time and Space .
- Talk to Adel in Altera.
- Collect 60 Nasod Scrap Metal from Nasod monsters in Altera's dungeons.
- Talk to Glave in Feita.
- Defeat Amethyst in 5-3: Underground Chapel & Berthe in 5-6: Altar of Dedication 8 times each on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
- Talk to Glave in Feita.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
| Spatial Tug
- KR trailer (released together with Time Tracer) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Time Tracer) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Diabolic Esper All Pose
Diabolic Esper's accessory, Diabolic Armor.
Diabolic Esper's accessory, Diabolic Chain. (Unavailable in KR)
- The Diabolic Armor is part of his promo avatar's top piece.
- While his sclera only turn black by going into Dynamo Configuration Mode (Awakening) in-game, they are canonically depicted as being this way permanently.
- When equipping a custom eyes, going into Configuration Mode will not change his sclera to black.
- Diabolic Esper's job change quest currently has the highest level requirement for its completion.
- After advancing to Diabolic Esper, Add's character selection screen quote changes once again, to match his demented personality.
- Following the release of Diabolic Esper's alternate art, this is the second time Add is depicted frowning in a portrait, the first being Time Tracer's teaser.