|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Little Devil (小魔)|
|Class||Little Devil (小魔)|
|Weapon||Spear, Spirit Energy Manipulation|
|Height||169 cm (5 ft 6 in)|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 13 August 2013
15 January 2014
28 January 2014
5 February 2014
27 August 2014
I don't want revenge, but I want power that can defeat anything, power to save my brother.
As her job name implies, a Little Devil uses powers from the demon realm, allowing her to materialize spirit energy weapons like spears and wolf spirits. This also allows her to be able to use a new secret art: Secret Wolf Fang Art: Killing Spears. Ara also becomes more adept into using spirit orbs that she is now capable of using her demonic powers to convert them into 'Energy Bullets' for combat.
Filled with despair at the loss of her clan and her defeat, Ara keeps these feelings hidden deep within her as she continues her journey to find her brother Aren. On the way, she meets and befriends Luichel, who hears of Ara's story and sees her hidden sorrow. Luichel asks Ara,
"Do you want power for revenge?"
"I don't want revenge, but I want power that can defeat anything, power to save my brother," replies Ara.
Seeing her conviction, Luichel gives Ara a black book of magic (魔書) from an old treasure hunter taken from the Eastern continent long ago. The book reveals that she can wield demonic, destructive power that resides within her body, at the expense of her power from the Haan clan.
"These demons, I'll condemn them with my own hand! I'll rule the power of demons if that's what it takes to achieve victory! Brother...I will...definitely...!
Her determination having changed, she uses her power without hesitation in such a way that people would call her Little Devil.
First Class Advancement
- Talk to Luichel in Elder.
- Clear 2-3: Underground Waterway on Hard or higher 2 times.
- Clear 2-4: Suburbs of Wally's Castle on Very Hard 2 times.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle on Very Hard 3 times.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Little Devil can advance into Yama Raja.
: Spirit ball damage is calculated before Spirit Enhancement.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
|| Secret Wolf Arts:|
- KR trailer (released together with Yama Raja) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Yama Raja) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- When doing job advancing in the Korean server, the job quest shows that Little Devil's Korean to Chinese name is 小魔.
- 小魔 is pronounced as "Xiao Mo" and means "Little Demon".
- Unlike the Little Hsien/Sakra Devanam path which relies a lot on her own martial arts skill, Little Devil/Yama Raja uses an alternative set of martial arts which go against the Haan-Family ways.
- Both Little Devil and Yama Raja's designs share butterfly motifs, as seen within their job change items and promo avatar. Butterflies are associated with souls in Japanese folklore, and are seen as both good and bad omens in various cultures around the world.
- The butterflies may also represent Ara going a different path, as butterflies also symbolize change, transformation, and rebirth.
- Butterfly motifs which are seen on Little Devil's promo set:
- Her belt ends with a butterfly, the large round crest dangling on her side connects with the fur through a butterfly, her boots have butterflies on them, the belts on her boots end in butterflies. Her Eun hairpin's fox has butterfly wings too.
- Although Ara uses dark powers as both Little Devil and Little Specter, the source of their powers is different, which results in their abilities manifesting differently. Little Devil utilizes the dark power she had within her body to begin with, while Little Specter obtains her demonic power by working together with Eun and borrowing her strength.