|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Height||157 cm (5 ft 1 in)|
|Class Tree||Magician > High Magician > Elemental Master
Magician > Dark Magician > Void Princess
Magician > Battle Magician > Dimension Witch
|Voice Actors|| 이지영 Yi Ji Yong
釘宮 理恵 Kugimiya Rie
Old Portrait: RESS
Skill Cutin: 흑주돈
|Release Date|| 22 May 2007
8 December 2010
16 March 2011
Prepare to be blown away by magic!
Aisha is a mage who relies on her spell-casting abilities to inflict major damage to an opponent. She also has the abilities to attack multiple targets at once. All of the Mage's spells are elemental, meaning she can gain an advantage by tailoring her attacks to a monsters natural element. In hand to hand combat, she favors the staff.
- Main Article: Memorize
Allows Aisha to store skills beforehand to use them later in battle.
- Main Article: Ruben Forest (Aisha)
Aisha was once known as a Great Magician at a young age. While traveling with her wise Grandfather, she discovered a ring at an ancient excavation site which caused her to lose her magical powers.
Aisha sets off on a journey to find her lost magical powers absorbed by the ring and relearn all that she has lost.
First Class Advancement
Aisha is required to be Lv15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Clear 2-4 on Hard Mode(☆☆) or above with at least a B rank.
- In 2-4 Hard Mode(☆☆), Defeat:
- 14 Jangos.
- 14 Kid Phorus.
- In 2-4 Very Hard Mode(☆☆☆), Collect:
- 3 Monkey Wrench from Bomber Mongs.
- 1 Special Nut from Miniboss: William.
- Collect 4 Dead Tree Branches from the White Ghost Magician in 2-3 on Very Hard Mode(☆☆☆).
- Buy or collect 5 Medium MP Potions.
Fireballs inflict the Burned condition for one second.
Aisha is capable of floating down after jumping up into the air. As she floats, it will use up some of her MP and leave behind a trail of light. She can resume the float mid-air even after aborting it. No MP is required during Battle Magician's Magical Makeup.
To perform Aisha's levitation, simply hold while in the air.
If you were dashing, Aisha will float forward much faster.
- While at 0 MP, Aisha can still partially levitate as she regains MP at a slightly faster rate than the levitation consumes. However, she will drop down much faster.
- If you use Teleport while levitating, you won't teleport as high as you would normally.
- Using or while levitating will cause you to drop faster after the command animation, which can be useful for certain combo extensions, such as High Magician's .
Faster MP Regeneration
Aisha can regenerate 10 MP per second by standing still. Her MP Regeneration is much faster than Rena's, who regenerates 5 MP per second. She can enter her mana regeneration state after standing still for half a second.
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Chacha Buch (New).
- A running gag among the game development staff is Aisha being flat-chested, much to her dismay. In Volume 4 of ElType, Aisha was not too pleased to still have a flat chest upon "aging" to an Elemental Master. Also, in the same volume, Aisha expressed jealously towards Rena's chest size upon her advancement to Grand Archer, where her breasts become notably larger.
- However, Aisha in-game model does not display her with a flat chest, some outfits actually add more curves, though this is likely a game model/story discrepancy.
- Curiously, Aisha's Promotion avatar has a belt that's larger than her waist, yet it does not fall off nor dangle; it is likely secured by magic.
- During the development of the game, Aisha was originally named Arme, whom was based off of a character with the same name in a separate MMO created by KoG called Grand Chase.
- This idea was scrapped due to copyright reasons as both games were hosted by different companies, however it can still be found within the game's core files, as the scripts within her .kom files all go by the name Arme instead of Aisha.
- In one update, Aisha's hair became a little spikier and she gets a little more blush.
- Aisha's Promotional weapon, like Elsword's, changes with Awakening Mode making the end of the staff to a heart-like shape.
- Aisha wrote the Skill Notes "Endless Desire II" for Ara's Energy Absorption skill, "Effective Ways to Ignite Fire" for Elesis' Explosive Fist, and "Slap" for Heaven's Fist - Sweeper.
- Even though Aisha refuses to state her weight, it should be noted that Aisha falls at a much faster speed than most other characters when is held down after jumping or levitating. However, it is unclear whether this is because of her weight or simply an in-game feature.
- The side story Lost Power 1 went more in depth into Aisha's initial backstory.
- It is revealed that her grandfather's name is Kuenbaran.
- It is elaborated that Aisha and her grandfather had sought out to find the ancient Ring of Mimir in a sealed Ellian ruin. Due to her intellect and research, she was able to break the seal of the Ellian ruin.
- The side story Lost Power 4 takes place right after she find the ring and encounters a mysterious man.
- It is implied that Aisha's last name is Landar, as she refers to the Landar family in the exact same manner she did to her own family in the previous quest. However, it is no explicitly stated.
- The side story Lost Power 5 details the finale of Aisha's experience inside the Ellian ruins.
- Contrary to her prologue where she stated that the ring disappeared, the ring was taken by the mysterious man and he simply walked away, never to be seen again.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||愛莎||Aisha|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||爱莎||Aisha|
|Elsword: Evolution (Mobile)||Aysha (before May 19, 2016)|