|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Height||157 cm (5 ft 1 in)|
|Class Tree||Magician > High Magician > Elemental Master
Magician > Dark Magician > Void Princess
Magician > Battle Magician > Dimension Witch
|Voice Actors|| 이지영 Yi Ji Yong
釘宮 理恵 Kugimiya Rie
Skill Cutin: 흑주돈
|Release Date|| 22 May 2007
8 December 2010
March 16th, 2011
Prepare to be blown away by magic!
Aisha is a mage who relies on her spell-casting abilities to inflict major damage to an opponent. She also has the abilities to attack multiple targets at once. All of the Mage's spells are elemental, meaning she can gain an advantage by tailoring her attacks to a monsters natural element. In hand to hand combat, she favors the staff.
Main Article: Memorize
Allows Aisha to store skills beforehand to use them later in battle.
Aisha was already a mage of the highest order at the tender age of 12 until a ring of sinister power absorbed her abilities. Intelligent and brash, she once again starts her journey to relearn all that she lost.
First Class Advancement
Aisha is required to be Lv15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Clear 2-4 on Hard Mode(☆☆) or above with at least a B rank.
- In 2-4 Hard Mode(☆☆), Defeat:
- 14 Jangos.
- 14 Kid Phorus.
- In 2-4 Very Hard Mode(☆☆☆), Collect:
- 3 Monkey Wrench from Bomber Mongs.
- 1 Special Nut from Miniboss: William.
- Collect 4 Dead Tree Branches from the White Ghost Magician in 2-3 on Very Hard Mode(☆☆☆).
- Buy or collect 5 Medium MP Potions.
Fireballs inflict the Burned condition for one second.
Aisha was the only character in the game that can maintain a float from point to point(before Ara was released). As she floats, it will use up some of her MP and leave behind a trail of light. She can resume the float mid-air even after aborting it. Battle Magician's Magical Makeup does not require MP to sustain the float.
To perform Aisha's levitation, simply press the (Hold).
To perform Aisha's running levitation, press either or , then press (Hold).
- This is the only movement unique to each character that requires mp.
- At 0 mp Aisha can still float as she can regain it at a slightly higher speed however she will fall at a steeper gradient.
- While floating if you teleport you won't teleport as high as you would normally,floating as you perform the command >>^Z will cause you to fall faster aswell.
- Floating after a dash jump is much quicker than floating after a regular jump.
Faster MP Regeneration
Aisha can regenerate MP by standing still. Her MP Regeneration is much faster than Rena's, regenerating 5 MP per second. She can enter her mana regeneration state after standing still for 1 second.
- After the 1/17 KR Patch, all Aisha jobs are capable of charging the last fireball of the combo. This will increase the size and damage of the fireball, as well as grant super armor while charging. Do note that this does not affect Battle Magician's Magical Makeup.
- After the skill tree revamp, if a High Magician learns Freezing Point Investigation, the large fireball will become a large iceball which will cause Frostbite instead of burn. If a Void Princess learns Gravity Ball Investigation, the large fireball will become a large gravity ball.
- If you are attacked while super armor is active while charging the final fireball, further incoming attacks will cause you to charge your mana break bar.
- Since you need to hold the key, the game interprets the held key as an attempt to mana break. Caution while using this attack is advised.
- This phenomenon also occurs if you are in an Illipia's Touch or Airelinna - Nymph.
- A running gag among the game development staff is Aisha being flat-chested, much to her dismay. In Volume 4 of ElType, Aisha was not too pleased to still have a flat chest upon "aging" to an Elemental Master. Also, in the same volume, Aisha expressed jealously towards Rena's chest size upon her advancement to Grand Archer, where her breasts become notably larger.
- However, Aisha in-game model does not display her with a flat chest, some outfits actually add more curves, though this is likely a game model/story discrepancy.
- In ElType, Aisha is hinted to have a crush on Elsword, Chung and slightly Raven.
- Curiously, Aisha's Promotion avatar has a belt that's larger than her waist, yet it does not fall off nor dangle; it is likely secured by magic.
- During the development of the game, Aisha was originally named Arme, whom was based off of a character with the same name in a separate MMO created by KoG called Grand Chase.
- This idea was scrapped due to copyright reasons as both games were hosted by different companies, however it can still be found within the game's core files, as the scripts within her .kom files all go by the name Arme instead of Aisha.
- In one update, Aisha's hair became a little spikier and she gets a little more blush.
- Aisha's Promotional weapon, like Elsword's, changes with Awakening Mode making the end of the staff to a heart-like shape.
- Aisha wrote the Skill Notes "Endless Desire II" for Ara's Energy Absorption skill, "Effective Ways to Ignite Fire" for Elesis' Explosive Fist, and "Slap" for Heaven's Fist - Sweeper.
- Even though Aisha refuses to state her weight, it should be noted that Aisha falls at a much faster speed than most other characters when is held down after jumping or levitating. However, it is unclear whether this is because of her weight or simply an in-game feature.
|Taiwan & Hong Kong (Traditional Chinese)||愛莎|| Aisha
|China (Simplified Chinese)||爱莎||Aisha|