|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Blade, Weaponized Nasod Arm|
|Weight||104 kg/115 kg (with Nasod Arm) (229 lb/253 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 12 January 2012
13 March 2013
13 March 2013
14 March 2013
19 March 2014
I will remain the Raven that I was to begin with.
As long as I am alive, the Crow Mercenaries will never die out; I am back and I will show you the Crow Mercenaries restored to its former glory.
For them... I will once again don the uniform of the Crow Mercenaries...
Raven is now able to execute complex attacks by integrating medium-range attacks from his Nasod Arm with his combat proficiency. By modifying the Nasod Arm into a firearm, the Weapon Taker is capable of unleashing explosive burst damage unto opponents, but risks damaging himself due to overheating. However, this can be exploited as the Weapon Taker can utilize the overheated Nasod Arm to momentarily strengthen himself.
On the road with the El Search Party, Raven finds another reason to fight. He keeps going to honor his comrades, the Crow Mercenaries. He makes adjustments to his Nasod Arm and succeeds in giving it the ability to deal explosive hits. The more he uses it, the more powerful it becomes, and when the Nasod Arm overheats, Raven unleashes a display of massive firepower.
Yet Raven poses a grave danger to himself, the longer he keeps using this modified, built-in weapon. The Weapon Taker walks the thin line between becoming a formidable fighting machine and causing his own inadvertent destruction.
First Class Advancement
- Speak to Lenphad the Blacksmith of Elder.
- Collect one Overheat Mechanism Blueprints from the William Phoru Boss in 2-4: Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
- Complete 2-5: Wally's Castle in Normal Mode or higher (☆+) .
- Collect one Mechanism Core from Wally 8th Boss in 2-5: Wally's Castle on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Weapon Taker can advance into a Veteran Commander.
: Overheat combo damage is calculated before Overheat buff.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
| Overheat Barrage
Replaces the original combo. Raven now fires a bullet and dash forward to punch. He then readies himself in a firing position, releasing 2 bursts of fire from him arm. If you press repeatedly while Raven is in the firing position, he will fire off a barrage of explosions (in a super armor state) that do a large amount of damage, but this will consume HP due to overheating. The burst portion of the combo will cancel manabreak.
| Aerial Fire
After Raven slashes once in midair after running, he will use his Nasod arm to release some explosive smoke and ignite it, thereby propelling himself and his target higher.
After executing the standard combo, spins around while striking the target and then blasts flames. Requires overheat to use at all; attempting to do so without enough HP will cause instant recoil. Hold the button to both start and continue spraying flames. The flames will cancel manabreak.
- Though not mentioned in his backstory, Weapon Taker improves his arm not by letting it evolve like Over Taker, but instead by taking parts from enemies and integrating them with his arm, improving it without increasing its influence on him. Thus this is why he is named "Weapon" Taker.
- His necklace appears to be black feathers, which may be a reference to his name, or to the Crow Mercenaries.
- Though the artwork shows him to look as old as Blade Master or Reckless Fist instead of Raven's other 1st class branches, this is only due to a different artist.
- His in-game model loses one of his characteristic scars on his face while his skill image and HUD portrait still shows it.
- During S1 PvP, many moves depleted HP in values where you'd have to be careful of which moves you decided to overheat.
- Before the Overheat revamp, you could actually kill yourself by using Overheat.