|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
"I will remain the Raven that I was to begin with.
As long as I am alive, the Crow Mercenaries will never die out; I am back and I will show you the Crow Mercenaries restored to its former glory.
For them... I will once again don the uniform of the Crow Mercenaries..."
Raven is now able to execute complex attacks by integrating medium-range attacks from his Nasod Arm with his combat proficiency. By modifying the Nasod Arm into a firearm, the Weapon Taker is capable of unleashing explosive burst damage unto opponents, but risks damaging himself due to overheating. However, this can be exploited as the Weapon Taker can utilize the overheated Nasod Arm to momentarily strengthen himself. Overheating is done by repeatedly pressing the skill button for the corresponding skill 5 times or more in succession.
On the road with the El Search Party, Raven finds another reason to fight. He keeps going to honor his comrades, the Crow Mercenaries. He makes adjustments to his Nasod Arm and succeeds in giving it the ability to deal explosive hits. The more he uses it, the more powerful it becomes, and when the Nasod Arm overheats, Raven unleashes a display of massive firepower.
Yet Raven poses a grave danger to himself, the longer he keeps using this modified, built-in weapon. The Weapon Taker walks the thin line between becoming a formidable fighting machine and causing his own inadvertent destruction.
First Class Advancement
After completing the Taker quest chain, Raven can decide between advancing as a Sword Taker, Over Taker or Weapon Taker.
Weapon Taker can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Weapon Taker's Revelation.
- Speak to Lenphad the Blacksmith of Elder.
- Collect one Overheat Mechanism Blueprints from the William Phoru Boss in 2-4.
- Complete 2-5 in Normal Mode (☆) or higher.
- Collect one Mechanism Core from Wally 8th Boss in 2-5 in Very Hard Mode (☆☆☆).
At Lv35, a Weapon Taker can advance into a Veteran Commander.
|Level 15 (2 SP)|
|Level 25 (2 SP)|
|Level 30 (2 SP)|
|Level 35 (2 SP)|
|Level 40 (2 SP)|
| Overheat barrage
(Will Overheat after 3rd X)
Raven fires a fire bullet, then does a dash attack that punches the target, staggering them. He then readies himself in a firing position, releasing 2 bursts of fire from him arm. If you press X repeatedly while Raven is in the firing position, he will fire off a barrage of explosions (in a super armor state) that do a large amount of damage, but this will consume HP due to overheating. The burst portion of the combo will cancel manabreak.
200% Mag. Damage
| Hit and Run / Roll and Grab
Raven attacks three times with his sword, then does a backstep, firing 1 shot with his arm and another shot, knocking targets down.
Alternatively, if holding the directional button, he does a front roll past his enemies and then grabs them with his arm.
| Aerial Fire
After Raven slashes once in midair after running, he will use his Nasod arm to release some explosive smoke and ignite it, thereby propelling himself and his target higher.
This combo is somewhat similar to Rune Slayer's >>^xzz
- Though not mentioned in his backstory, Weapon Taker improves his arm not by letting it evolve like Over Taker, but instead by taking parts from enemies and integrating them with his arm, improving it without increasing its influence on him. Thus this is why he is named "Weapon" Taker.
- His necklace appears to be black feathers, which may be a reference to his name, or to the Crow Mercenaries.
- Though the artwork shows him to look as old as Blade Master or Reckless Fist instead of Raven's other 1st class branches, this is only due to a different artist.
- His in-game model loses one of his characteristic scars on his face while his skill image and HUD portrait still shows it.
- During S1 PvP, many moves depleted HP in values where you'd have to be careful of which moves you decided to overheat.
- Before the Overheat revamp, you could actually kill yourself by using Overheat.
|Korean||웨폰 테이커||Weapon Taker|
|Simplified Chinese (CN Server)||重装武者||Heavy Arms Warrior|
|French||Maître de la destinée||Master of the Destiny|
|Italian||Figlio del Fato||Son of Fate|
|Polish||Wybraniec Przeznaczenia||Destiny Chosen|
|Spanish||Portador del destino||Destiny Bearer|
|English (UK Server)||Destiny Bearer|
|Portuguese||Mercenário Artilheiro||Artillerist Mercenary|