|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Can you hear the spirit of the winds?
Rena is a marksman with ranged weapons but can call on the elements to fuel her magic attacks as well. When cornered though, she has no problem striking enemies with her awesome kicks. She also has the ability to seemingly fly through the air with her double jump.
Main Article: Nature's Force
Rena is able to summon Nature orbs to assist her in battle. These orbs allow Rena increase combo potential and buff her mobility. In addition, Rena is able to double-jump, shoot arrows from her bow, and charge Mana.
Rena is an elf living in the mortal world. Her place in this world is jeopardized by the weakening of El, the power gems that energize everything including the connection to her home world. If this power fades the ties that bind the two planes will vanish as will Rena herself. She uses her abilities as a Ranger to protect the El and her friends.
First Class Advancement
Rena is required to be Lv15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Complete 2-4 in any difficulty.
- Eliminate 7 Mickeys in 2-3 on Very Hard.
- Speak to Hoffman in Elder.
- Complete 2-4 on Hard.
|Level 0 (2 SP)|
|Level 5 (2 SP)|
|Level 10 (2 SP)|
|Level 15 (2 SP)|
|Level 20 (2 SP)|
|Basic 3 kick combo that knocks down at the final hit.||120%(P) + 140%(P) + 140%(P) + 200%(P)|
|Basic 3 kick combo, followed by an upper kick that launches the target.||120%(P) + 140%(P) + 140%(P) + 240%(P)|
|Basic 3 kick combo, followed by a quick dodge behind targets and an arrow shot that knocks down.||110%(P) + 130%(P) + 130%(P) + 190%(M)[6MP]|
|Fires 2 arrows, followed by a backflip and shooting 2 arrows and ending the combo with a final shot that knocks down.||170%(M)[3MP] + 170%(M)[3MP] + (2)100%(M)[6MP] + 250%(M)[3MP]|
|Fires 2 arrows, followed by a backflip and shooting 2 arrows and ending the combo with a upwards shot of 3 arrows.||170%(M)[3MP] + 170%(M)[3MP] + (2)100%(M)[6MP] + 210%(M) and (2)170%(M)[15MP]|
|Fires 2 arrows, followed by a backflip and shooting 2 arrows and ending the combo with a downwards shot of 3 arrows.||170%(M)[3MP] + 170%(M)[3MP] + (2)100%(M)[6MP] + 210%(M) and (2)170%(M)[12MP]|
|Single jump kick.||120%(P)|
|Single jump with an arrow shot without knocking down.||170%(M)[3MP]|
|Slide to kick and launch the target.||130%(P) + 200%(P)|
|Dodge behind targets and shoot an arrow that knocks down.||170%(M)[6MP]|
| While in midair, Rena kicks forward. After landing, she continues to run if you hold .
|While in midair, Rena shoots 2 arrows and ends with a shot of 3 arrows. After landing, she continues to run if you hold .||170%(M)[3MP] + 170%(M)[4MP] + (3)220%(M)[12MP]|
|While double jumping, Rena does a diving kick without knocking down.||220%(P)|
|While double jumping, shoots down three arrows that spread apart without knocking down.||170%(M)|
As Rena's arrows require MP, Rena can also regenerate 5 MP/second by standing still. This is a good aspect in PvP as it helps Rena get more MP to unleash skills to support teammates. Rena's MP regeneration is half of Aisha's rate but can be sped up by Grand Archer's Inducing Nature.
Arrows Graphical Effects
If you are using a weapon with a level 3 burn, freeze, or poison attribute, the arrow will change color and appear larger. However, unlike every other character, her kicks and Trapping Ranger's Erendil have no outline or show of motion when attacking.
- Concept: RESS
- Portrait: RESS
- Skill Cutin: 흑주돈
- Rena is known for her very large breast size, often bouncing or jiggling in some of her stances (ie- Sniping Ranger's Non-combat Idle Stance). The teaser trailer for Trapping Ranger displayed this movement with her portrait, as well. Also, upon advancing to Grand Archer, Wind Sneaker or Night Watcher, her breasts become notably larger (or emphasized more compared to her base art)
- Some of her stances seem to be added for pure fanservice as the sultriness conflicts with Rena's personality.
- In ElType, a running gag shows Aisha to be envious towards Rena's breast size; in Volume 4, while Aisha was still flat-chested (and was displeased about it) as an Elemental Master, she became even more upset upon seeing Grand Archer Rena's larger chest size.
- It's been said that she wants to be smaller in the chest, directly contrasting Aisha.
- Rena is a jack of all trades, with the ability to utilize a ranged weapon, physical kicks and wind, nature and fire magic. Grand Archer also has ice magic and Trapping Ranger possesses a melee weapon, and both have traps. Additionally, most, if not all of her classes, have considerable combo ability, attack power, buffs and debuffs, agility, defense piercing, elemental resistance, and mana regeneration.
- Rena's bow is not a normal bow which fires using a bowstring. She uses mana to 'create' magic arrows and a bowstring momentarily which will disappear after the arrows are shot.
- Rena's age is listed as unknown due to her race; Elves are known to live far longer than humans. In Volume 1 of ElType, Rena mentions that when she was Elsword and Aisha's size, their Great-Great Grandfathers hadn't even been born.
- Even though she speaks of her age freely (eg: ElType, and her post dungeon quote "In all my years..."), several of her post-dungeon quotes (eg.: "I am too young for this!" and "Am I showing my age? I should think!!") imply that she is worried about being seen as too old by those around her.
- Rena does not have a "true" back story as her synopsis refers to her race rather than her character.
- According to Raven, Rena greatly resembles his deceased fiancee, Seris.
- During the development of the game, Rena was originally named Lire, whom was based off of a character with the same name in a separate MMO created by KoG called Grand Chase. This idea was scrapped due to copyright reasons as both games were hosted by different companies, however it can still be found within the game's core files, as the scripts within her .kom files all go by the name Lire instead of Rena.
- Along with Elsword and Aisha Rena's Promotional Weapon also changes a little with Awakening Mode.
- Due to the revamp during 12/13, Rena's arrows now restore the same amount of MP it cost to shoot.
- Rena wrote "Immune to Dizziness", the skill note for Flying Impact.
- Out of all the Base Jobs revamped in the 12/04/13 update, Rena seems to have been changed most drastically. Her Proportions are less bulky, her Facial Features touched up, & her hair re-modeled & re-coloured into a more greenish colour.
- While Rena's base job model is improved, her other classes look significantly more dated in comparison.
- Most likely because she uses kicks as a method of attack, Rena's feet are larger than any other character's in-game.