|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Claymore, Fire Magic|
|Height||167 cm (5 ft 5 in)|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 10 October 2013
23 April 2014
24 April 2014
29 April 2014
29 April 2014
14 May 2014
29 October 2014
Want to dance with my flames?
Fueled by the flames of war, the Blazing Heart incinerates her foes in a fury dance of death, ensuring the last thing they see is a glimpse of hell. A master of fire magic, the Blazing Heart employs a highly effective and versatile skill set: from unleashing the erratic Blazing Wing to lodging her claymore into her foes to set them ablaze with Red Lotus Sword. She exists to ignite the despair in their hearts and to scorch their souls. Forged from the furnace of war, enter the Blazing Heart.
Elesis continued to search for the whereabouts of Scar and the demons, all while becoming stronger by following Adel's guidance and growing continuously.
"My ancestral power... It became difficult to control even with the gloves that Echo gave me...!
She then meets Feita's Alchemist and Secretary Allegro during her adventures.
"I feel an enormous amount of fire energy from your heart...! said Allegro when he saw Elesis struggling to control her power and told her a legend.
"Long ago in the past... There was a legend about a warrior who could control the element of fire freely at will, the warrior possessed a body made of flames, and people called the warrior "Blazing Heart". I thought it was just a simple legend... But I'm surprised to see it with my own eyes! Please, let me assist you in controlling your power."
With the help of secretary Allegro who was knowledgeable in ancient history, Elesis became able to control her power freely without the need of a control unit. As Elesis continues her adventures, her flames burn more freely than ever before.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Pyro Knight can advance into Blazing Heart. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Blazing Heart can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Blazing Heart's Pendant
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 5 Memory Alloys from any Nasods monsters in the Altera's dungeons on any difficulty.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Collect drops from monsters throughout the Feita's dungeons:
- 10 Refined Magic Crystals from Glitter Necromancers.
- 10 Solidified Lava Rock from any Golems.
- 10 Refined Power Crystals from any Glitter Monsters.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Flame damage is calculated before Body of Fire.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
| Fire Shot
Replaces the original combo. Now shoots flames while running. Even after shooting the flames which explodes on impact, you are able to continue running. In between the shots, pressing allows you to jump overhead the enemy while throwing out flames in an arc shape and continue running. Shots can be absorbed/reflected.
|Slashing Flame Bolt
Perform a maneuver near identical to Pyro Knight's Flame Bolt combo except off of .
| Triple Hellflame
After dashing into the air, does an uppercut followed by up to three fire-shots. Fire-shots travels slower than a normal fireball, are able to pierce one enemy. Fireballs hit twice, once upon contact and the explosion which does splash damage to targets nearby. Shot can be absorbed/reflected.
- KR trailer (released together with Blazing Heart) by 'KOG
- NA trailer (released together with Blazing Heart) by 'Kill3rCombo'
Blazing Heart's full body Skill Cut-in, illustrated by Hwansang.
Click here to view the drawing process.
Grand Master/Blazing Heart's accessory, Senior Red Knights Cape. (Unavailable in KR)
- Like Rune Slayer, Blazing Heart also dresses more casual and rugged rather than armor clad like a knight.
- Although normally not noticeable, the glove which has the arm strap has a magical symbol emblem on it.
- In her portrait, the flames on her hand are drawn differently than that which is shown in the teaser poster.
- Blazing Heart's design has a rose motif. The pattern of her flames resembles a rose bud and many of her fire attacks leave a trail of petals behind.