Avion Knight and Spell Tracer silhouettes are fake. Do not consider them to be legitimate.
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • 中文（简体）|
|Class Tree||Elesis > Pyro Knight > Blazing Heart|
Cœur de flammes
10 October 2013
April 23rd, 2014
April 24th, 2014
April 29th, 2014
29 April 2014
14 May 2014
Want to dance with my flames?
- 1 Blazing Heart
Fueled by the flames of war, the Blazing Heart incinerates her foes in a fury dance of death, ensuring the last thing they see is a glimpse of hell. A master of fire magic, the Blazing Heart employs a highly effective and versatile skill set: from unleashing the erratic Blaze Wing to lodging her claymore into her foes to set them ablaze. She exists to ignite the despair in their hearts and to scorch their souls. Forged from the furnace of war, enter the Blazing Heart.
Elesis continued to search for the whereabouts of Scar and the demons, all while becoming stronger by following Adel's guidance and growing continuously.
"My ancestral power... It became difficult to control even with the gloves that Echo gave me...!"
She then meets Feita's Alchemist and Secretary Allegro during her adventures.
"I feel an enormous amount of fire energy from your heart...!" said Allegro when he saw Elesis struggling to control her power and told her a legend.
"Long ago in the past... There was a legend about a warrior who could control the element of fire freely at will, the warrior possessed a body made of flames, and people called the warrior "Blazing Heart". I thought it was just a simple legend... But I'm surprised to see it with my own eyes! Please, let me assist you in controlling your power."
With the help of secretary Allegro who was knowledgeable in ancient history, Elesis became able to control her power freely without the need of a control unit. As Elesis continues her adventures, her flames burn more freely than ever before.
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Pyro Knight can advance into Blazing Heart. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 5 Memory Alloys from any Nasod monsters in the Altera region on any difficulty.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Collect drops from monsters throughout the Feita region:
|Level 35 (4 SP)|
|Level 45 (4 SP)|
|Level 50 (4 SP)|
|Level 55 (5 SP)|
|Level 60 (5 SP)|
|Level 65 (10 SP)|
NOTE: Flames Damage is calculated before Body of Fire.
| Dancing Flames
Elesis does a circular swing, followed by a barrage of flame strikes before striking them away. During the 2nd flame strike, she releases a small flame wave which can continuously damage the target.
| Flame Burst
Instead of doing the normal uppercut, Elesis shoots flames (up to 3 shots) while running. After shooting flames that explode on impact, she continues running. In between the shots, pressing makes her jump overhead while throwing out flames in an arc shape and continue running.
- Trailer released together with Grand Master
- 3-x Dungeon Gameplay by 'Je Hae Gwon'
- Combo Video by 'Frost Metsuwinn
Blazing Heart's Full body skill Cut-in.
Click here to view drawing process.
- Like Rune Slayer, Blazing Heart also dresses more casual and rugged rather than armor clad like a knight.
- As compared to Rune Slayer's outfit, it seems they share the same arm strap and vest design.
- Although normally not noticeable, the glove which has the arm strap has a magical symbol emblem on it.
- In her portrait, the flames on her hand are drawn differently than that which is shown in the teaser poster.