|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
Kahahaha! This is it! It's perfection!
Arc Tracer is a challenging job specializing in long-range combat with high physical attack and defense. His passive skill Nasod Armor Mode - Transform allows combo extension and when Nasod Armor Mode - Transform is activated in DP mode, damage dealt using Nasod Armor combos increases according to the level of this passive skill. Add upgrades the AI of his Dynamos and gains the ability to summon Drones to assist him in battle through Dynamo Factory. Each Drone is unique and Add can switch to whatever Drone he needs to best fit the situation. In addition to Drones, Arc Tracer uses various mechanical weaponry, ranging from laser cannons to flying disks.
Add's research on how he could possibly go back in the past requires a great amount of El energy, and having to gather the resources himself is proving to be a pain. He takes a look at his Dynamos and decides he should pass on this annoying task to them.
“Tch, gathering El energy is so annoying.. it's such a chore..! I should fix up my Dynamos so it can do all the annoying tasks for me.”
Coincidentally, he catches news from Echo in Elder Village about a blueprint of an ancient skill. This skill makes useful mechanical assistants out of mere tools and puts the user in full control of them.
“This is an ancient schematic that my father found during his journey… I thought it could be some use to you… I'm not too interested in this kind of technology… and its too hard to implement… so… you want to try researching this instead?” Echo said to Add.
Add got right to work on this research with Echo, and in time, he achieves the perfect solution. Add continues his adventures to collect more El energy, as his new Dynamos making the task much easier.
First Class Advancement
- Collect 2 drops from Bats in 2-2: Banthus Cave on any difficulty.
- Collect 1 drop from Nasod Banthus in 2-3: Underground Waterway on any difficulty.
- Collect 1 drop from Wally No. 8 in 2-5: Wally's Castle on Hard or higher.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle on Very Hard.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Arc Tracer can advance into a Mastermind.
: Applicable only when Add is in Dynamo Configuration Mode, and will be activated after or .
: Nasod Armor combo damage is calculated without Nasod Armor Mode - Transform nor Awakening and is based on average physical and magical attack.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
- Arc Tracer is conceptually similar to Code: Architecture. This is shown as Add wearing more upscale white clothing and is further supported by him wearing far more elegant formal attire when job advancing.
- He also has an increased dependence on other entities to assist him in combat.
- Arc Tracer's design seems to based on cats, as shown his front coat pockets having triangle flaps on top of them to show as cat ears. The regular 'on' symbol that Add sports on his coat back pocket also have 2 triangles to show as cat ears.
- During the 'Electron Quake' punches, Add's attacks create triangles with the same design as the "cat-like" power on-symbols that appear on his coat. They only appear briefly, and are rather small, so your best shot at seeing them in detail is during the slow motion frames of a boss' defeat.
- It's revealed in the character creation screen that Arc Tracer was interested in the concept of time travel like Time Tracer but gave up after concluding it was impossible.