- Eve: Once upon a time, long before history was written, the Humans and their creations, the "Nasods," lived together in a glorious civilization. This age of prosperity quickly fell into ruins when the power of El began to fade. The Ancient Nasods rebelled and waged war against the Humans in their desire for the power of El. As the war continued, the El's power became weaker and weaker. The Nasods, whose power came from El, were defeated by the Humans. Only a few Ancient Nasods survived. They evacuated deep underground into their preservation devices... Over throusands of years, the weakened El slowly regained its energy. Eve, preserved in her preservation capsule, was reactivated when an El fragment flew into it after an explosion. Her surroundings have changed and was aware that a significant amount of time has passed. She explores the premise, hoping to find fellow Nasods roaming about... The Core and Nasod equipment were still intact...... but none of her Nasod friends were reactivated. Eve, the last Nasod, remained deep underground alone and tried to assess the situation. Eve experienced sensations presumably equivalent to the Human term 'loneliness'. In isolation, Eve discovered that some of the Core's systems remained operational. Eve calculated that the Core would require the renewed power of El to reactivate. As a result, she can reactivate all her fellow Nasods. There was no room for failure and she wished to revive the Nasod race. She reprogrammed her preservation capsule and made a direct link to the Core unit. Eve programmed the Core to improve itself by collecting the power of El and performing quantitative research on the new era. In return, it will create more advanced Nasods. However, she must sacrifice all her energy to reactivate the core. Once again, Eve entered her preservation unit to power the Core, hoping her efforts would not be wasted. Eve was reactivated again, but this time it was different. It was not an El shard that woke her, but a red-haired boy. There was a yellow-haired Elf woman and the dark-haired Human-Nasod hybrid with him.
- Eve: What is happening? Everything is so confusing.. I will have to get out of here and figure it all out.
- Eve: The entrance is blocked... Why is this destroyed?
- Eve: (Nasod..!?) It's corrupted.. I don't want to attack my own kind. But I'll have to make an exception!!
- Eve: You are...?
- King Nasod: Hm? Eve...? You are awake.
- Eve: You.. Know me?
- King Nasod: You don't seem to remember but my codename's Adam. I was the AI behind creating our brethren. I will cease to function soon... I have one last request..
- Eve: ......
- King Nasod: While I was searching for the survival of our people. I have learned of a big threat. The legends have come true.. The demons are coming. If they were to successfully invade Elrios and wipe out everything, my plan and my existence won't matter. I've tried everything to prevent that from happening... But I guess my ways were not the right one. The humans have halted my plans. We leave everything to you now... The last of the Nasods.. Bring... our race.... Together... Eve...
- Aisha: Demons... Really?
- Raven: If this is true, Elrios will face its biggest danger yet.
- Eve: I... I... What should I...
- Elsword: ...
- Aisha: Hey, why are you dazed out at a time like this?
- Elsword: You said.. Eve.. right? Are you alone?
- Eve: ...?
- Aisha: Don't tell me you....
- Elsword: Then, I'll be your friend!
- Aisha: What?!
- Eve: Fri--...end?