- Chung: My father was the guardian of Hamel. Never been defeated, citizens of Senace addressed my father as... Hamel's White Colossus. Under my father's protection, Hamel was always peaceful. Then suddenly, Demons started invading our Senace. With their fierce attacks, our kingdom quickly fell. Hamel was the only city that was safe, thanks to my father. But after my father went missing for an unknown reason and the demons attacked again. This time, the demons knew exactly where to strike. The forces of Hamel were unable to fend them off. Soon after, there were rumors going around that Hamel's White colossus was fighting alongside the demons. I couldn't believe the rumors so in order to find out the truth, I headed out to the battlefield.
- Chung: I will stop the Demons at all cost! For Hamel! For Father! I must hurry, I can't let Hamel fall!
- Chung: Tsk... the path is blocked... I'm charging in!
- Helputt: I'll destroy you everything! Kuaaah!!!
- Chung: Huff... huff... It's father! I have to stop father!
- Shadow Master: You can't go any further! I'll take you on..!
- Chung: Still we were not match for my father's fierce attacks. I would have been killed in battle if Elsword and his fields didn't save me. Retreat was our only option then. With the wounds deepening, I lost consciousness while escaping..... When I woke up, a week has passed by. Why the hell did the Demons invade us??? I decided to join the journey with Elsword in order to fight the Demons and bring back my Father.