- Princess Ezre: Rose, listen well.
- Rose: Yes, your majesty. Sometimes, one incident can change your life forever. My name is Anna Testarossa. The only path I knew was the path of a soldier as my house was a house of soldiers. But, when I was in military school. I saw what happened to my father, who was a respected soldier... I saw his world come crashing down because he failed on a single mission. A path that was chosen for me, the path that I never questioned, I started to have doubts about it.. But then I met her. She made my brittle faith strong again, and helped me get back on my feet. That's when I realized the woman I had met, was the Princess. I graduated military school and became a royal guard. Later on, I became a member of the Majestic Garden, their only purpose was to protect the Princess. I have received the title of Rose, which represents the strongest person of the Imperial Garden. That's when my life as Rose began. Time flew by, and then, signs of the great disaster began to appear in the heavens. Strange creatures started showing up all over the place. And soon after that, the trouble became much more serious. The Princess was attacked by a monster that had popped out of the dimensional tear. Because of how extremely serious the situation became, the Princess began investigating the cause of the disaster-- After the investigation, it became clear that the cause of the disaster, was from another dimension called Elrios. It was then that the princess secretly called me to the palace.
- Princess Ezre: Rose, listen well!
- Rose: Yes, your majesty!"
- Princess Ezre: I, Vega Erze Von Philasia, Imperial Princess of Empyrean command you. Rose, you are to head to Elrios and rid us of the source of the great disaster!
- Rose: Your wish is my command! With the help of an Elrios researcher named Doctor Cloud Mason, a dimensional portal device was created. On D-Day, I recieved a mobile mechanism that would aid me in my mission to Elrios. Hang on a little longer, Princess!!"
- Rose: Sigh... Is this Elrios? Am I in the right place...?
- Zero: #@%@#$#@$@%!!!
- Rose: What's that sound..?
- Zero: Damn it, damn it! How could I be thrown into a place like Elrios. I was supposed to be the overseer of defensive systems back at Empyrean! I wasn't meant to be some navigator for a no name like her!
- Rose: ??!
- Zero: Kuaah! I can't believe I am stuck as a navigator for some punk in a crap town like this!
- Rose: Um.. (Is that the Battle Navigator that Dr. Cloud gave to me..?
- Zero: Hey, hey who exactly are you trying to teach here?!
- Rose: ... My name is Rose. I don't know what is going on here, but I must execute the mission that the Princess has gave to me. We can talk about that later.
- Zero: Who are you trying to teach? Without me, you'll just be stranded in this weird place!
- Rose: First, calm down. Sounds like you are quite an important figure in the Royal Guard. If you successfully carry out this mission from the Princess, maybe she'll give you your position back. So, why don't we focus on completing my mission first?
- Zero: ..... Tsk. I've scanned the area and found traces of advanced technology here. But that means they might find evidence of our dimensional portal, so let's get moving!
- Rose: Now we're talking.
- Zero: Why are you just standing there? Hurry up!
- Rose: Sigh... You really do talk a lot.
- Rose: Ready. Aim. Fire!... Breaking through!
- Zero: Rose! Did you touch something?!
- Rose: Leave it to me.
- Rose: Done, but where do we go from here?
- Zero: Hm, this place doesn't look like the mainland of Elrios. It doesn't match the data I have.
- Rose: It doesn't matter if this is Elrios or not, I need to carry out the mission that was given to me by the Princess and find the cause of the Great Disaster.
- Zero: Ah, shut your trap. The reason Doc Cloud sent us here is because the source of the great disaster is nearby. Just follow me!