|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Skill Quest Guide
When advancing to your 1st or 2nd Job advancement, you will notice several skills with a padlock symbol on it. These skills are called Locked Skills. Normally you cannot upgrade nor obtain that certain skill. In order to unlock a Locked Skill, you must need to complete a series of 5 quests for each skill. Once completed, you can unlock the skill and add Skill Points to it.
An alternative to unlocking a Locked Skill can be buying the skill book from the Item Mall. You will automatically unlock the skill but they can only be bought separately. There are NO skills that are cash-exclusive, cash is simply an optional method to skip these Quests.
The Quests can be soloed, but it is heavily recommended doing these quests in a party as it is easier, takes less time, and consumes less stamina. ALL of the skill quests involve drops that are obtained randomly, meaning that it can take a while.
The Skill Quests are also the same for all classes.
Level 30 Layer Skill (Level Requirement:30)
- Quest 1: Buy one Basic Training Application from Camilla for 20,000 ED.
- Quest 2: Collect 50 Nasod Nickels from the Nasod Race in Altera.
- Quest 3: Collect 40 Nasod Battle Notes from the Nasod Race in Altera.
- Quest 4: Collect 30 Nasod Cores from the Nasod Race in Altera.
- Quest 5: Find 2 Pure Strong Spirit from any boss in Altera on Hard(☆☆) and above.
Level 40 Layer Skill (Level Requirement: 40)
- Quest 1: Buy one Intermediate Training Application from Camilla for 100,000 ED.
- Quest 2: Collect 50 Glitter Battle Skill Books from any Glitter Soldiers in Feita.
- Quest 3: Collect 10 Demon's Command from any miniboss in Feita.
- Recommended 5-6 Very Hard mode (☆☆☆) for having 3 mini-bosses.
- Quest 4: Collect 10 Glitter Dark Scroll from any Feita Boss.
- Recommended 5-3 Normal mode (☆) bottom path to save stamina.
- WARNING: Strangely, in 5-4 only the middle boss drops the quest item.
- These drops also can fall from each and every Feita Boss in Henir, making it possible to farm for anywhere from 2 to 6 in an average run, possibly more. This method, as it occurs in Henir, will be the best option to conserve stamina.
- Quest 5: Complete any Feita dungeon on Hard or above with a rank of B or higher 3 times.
- Completing this quest will give you the Level 40 Layer Skill Book.
Further Quests Require 2nd Job
Level 45 Layer Skill (Level Requirement: 45)
- Quest 1: Buy one Advanced Training Application from Camilla for 140,000 ED.
- Quest 2: Collect 50 Recruit Badges from any monster in all Velder dungeon on any difficulty.
- Quest 3: Collect 8 Demonic Officer's Insignia from any Miniboss in Velder dungeon.
- Quest 4: Collect 3 Commander's Curtains from any Boss in Velder dungeon on Very Hard.
- Quest 5: Complete any Velder dungeon on Very Hard with a rank of A or higher 3 times
- Completing this quest will give you the Level 45 Layer Skill Book.
Level 60 Layer Skill (Level Requirement: 60)
- Quest 1: Buy one Expert Training Application from Camilla for 300,000 ED.
- Quest 2: Collect 50 drops from any Trock monster in Sander on any difficulty.
- Trock Monster include Waldo, Caskey, Trockta, Bomberlord and Living Trocks.
- Quest 3: Collect 15 Existant Strong Spirit from any mini-boss in Sander.
- Recommended 8-4 as it has the most mini-bosses.
- Mini-bosses in Henir dungeon can drop these too.
- Quest 4: Collect 3 drops from any boss in Sander on Very Hard.
- Quest 5: Complete any dungeon in Sander on Very Hard 3 times with Rank S or higher.
- Recommended 8-1 due to being the easiest dungeon in Sander.
- Completing this quest will give you the Level 60 Layer Skill Book.
Hyper Skills (Level Requirement: 60)
- Quest 1: Clear any 5 dungeon runs of appropriate level.
- Quest 2: Collect 5 Intense Energy from any boss in Sander region, on Very Hard Mode. (Level Requirement: 61)
- Quest 3: Collect 5 Secret Clues from boss in Secret Dungeon on Normal Mode. (Level Requirement: 62)
- Quest 4: Collect 3 Deep Secret Clues from boss in Secret dungeon on Hell or Luto Mode. (Level Requirement: 63)
- Quest 5: Clear 10 runs on Henir on any difficulty to receive 1 Hyper Key. (Level Requirement: 64)
- Do note that even after the 3 rounds (5 rounds in KR Server Gaia) given to players daily, you still can enter and complete the quest after the 3rd round, although you will NOT be able to get Henir fragments.
- Final Quest: Collect 3 El Essences(This is the same item required each time you use a Hyper Active skill and is obtained by dismantling any identified El Shard) and Hyper Key and talk to Glave.
- Completing this quest will give you the Hyper Skill Book.