|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] Automatically block attacks. When activated, you can use the [ Roll ] skill.|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Auto Guard Chance||Cooldown|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Auto Guard Chance|
Tips and Details
- Guard works differently than other blocking passives since it places Elsword into his block stance before he actually gets hit.
- This, however, may lead to situations where the player will be stuck in a perpetual guard stance due to bosses continuously activating the passive before they attack.
- After the implementation of a cooldown in dungeons, this is no longer the case.
- 07/04/2013 KR
- Fixed problem where the reduced damage wasn't applied when passive was activated.
- 11/07/2013 KR
- Chance to block will increase.
- 06/26/2014 KR
- Gains 1 extra MP when auto guard is triggered.
- % changed and more % is added depending on "Block" skill's level.
- 02/05/2015 KR
- Auto Guard Chance increased.
- 02/12/2015 KR
- Fixed issue where auto guard activated even in invincible state.
- 07/30/2015 KR
- Receive 0 damage for hit that activates it.
- Changed so Auto Guard lasts long as enemy's attack.
- Can use roll skill while in Auto Guard.
- Has 15 second cooldown in PvP.
- 10/29/2015 (KR) / 03/16/2016 (NA)
- Activation Chance Increased.
- Internal PvP cooldown time decreased.
- 10/13/2016 (KR) / 11/23/2016 (NA)
- PvP cooldown Increased
- 12/01/2016 KR
- Cooldown in PvE added.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- Activation Chance decreased.
- Cooldown increased.
|South Korea||오토 가드||Auto Guard|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||自动格挡||Auto Guard|
|France||Réflexe défensif||Defensive Reflex|
|United Kingdom||Block Reflex|
|Sword Knight Skills|