The guilds pages are currently moved to Guild: namespace,
please update your URLs from http://elwiki.net/w/xxx to http://elwiki.net/w/Guild:xxx.
These redirect pages will be removed by June 30th, 2015.
Thank you for your understanding, and sorry for the inconvinence.
(Redirected from Bat Anger)
|Skill Level||Damage(Magical)||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1||15%||15%||100%||3 seconds||40MP||10 Seconds|
|5 (M)||75%||75%||500%||7 seconds|
Tips and Details
- The initial hit only hits one enemy; however, the damage-over-time and the final explosion will hit any mobs close to the enemy to which Angkor is attached to.
- Angkor can be shaken off by tapping the left and right key commands.
- On the initial hit, the opponent will be knocked forward depending on the direction they are facing.
- With the correct timing your opponent can avoid taking damage from the bat's explosion by using a special active, a buff, an active with iframes or by awakening.
- Will deal a total of 6 hits, 5 consisting of shock damage and one final explosion damage, each hit occurring once every second.