|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • 中文（简体）|
||[Special Active] Strike enemies with a stunning slash then finish them off with a final slash.|
| Destruction Skill
|Class||Level Required||Left Skill Trait Level||Right Skill Trait Level|
|Character Level||Damage (Physical)||Max hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Slash||Energy Attack||Slash||Energy Attack|
|35||537%||621%||1||10||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|Light Double Slash||Heavy Double Slash|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage||Slash||Energy Attack||Cooldown|
|36||MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||44|| Damage increased to 140%
Cooldown increased to 150%
Tips and Details
- The range is greater than what the animation shows, hitting behind you and above you as well.
- It is impossible to Mana Break out of the first slash, and MP can't be charged if hit with the slash until the meteor hits.
- Each meteor hit lifts the targets up, making them airborne during the meteor animation.
- The first slash has a wide radius that's bigger than the range of the meteor (meaning you can land the stun, but have the meteor attack miss).
- The stun has a very long duration, so you can still follow up even if you missed the meteor.
- 06/26/2014 KR
- First hit strikes the ground and stuns enemies in large area.
- Sword aura size increases by 20%.
- 01/14/2015 (NA) / 01/15/2015 (KR)
- Fixed the problem where Stunning Strike was not affected by Aura of Destruction.
- 04/20/2015 KR
- Meteor's hitbox changes to follow the visual effect, so the hitbox becomes smaller.
- Meteor's location changed.
- 07/23/2015 KR
- Stunning Strike's hitbox becomes larger.
- Meteor's max hit increased.
- Casting speed slightly increased.
- 07/30/2015 KR
- Damage increased.
- 10/29/2015 (KR) / 03/16/2016 (NA)
- Dungeon damage increased.
- PvP damage decreased.
- "Ruthless" trait changed to "Empowered".
- 04/21/2016 (KR) / 05/18/2016 (NA)
- "Reversed" attribute changed to "Light".
- "Empowered" attribute changed to "Heavy".
|South Korea||???||Double Slash|
|France||Double frappe||Double Slash|
|Sword Knight Skills|