|Language:||English • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski|
||[Special Active - Destruction] Elsword strikes his enemy with a paralyzing slash that will temporarily stun his opponent, followed by a charged meteor strike.|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Cost per Level||Alternative|
|Sword Knight||Lv. 20||40||3||Armageddon Blade|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Max hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Stunning Strike||Meteor||Stunning Strike||Meteor|
|1||40||764%||458%||1||8||300 MP||23 Seconds|
Skill Note (KR Only)
Name: Immediate Strike (순간을 파고드는 일격)
Description: Increase damage of the stunning strike by 10% and increase meteor hit count by 1.
Tips and Details
- Pairs well with Armor Break.
- If the player in PvP has been armor broken, the chance of it being a one-hit kill skill is higher, which is very helpful in PvP.
- Range is greater than what the animation shows. Hits quite a bit behind you and above you as well.
- It is impossible to MP Break out of the first slash, and MP can't be charged if hit with the slash until the meteor hits.
- Each meteor hit lifts the targets up, making them airborne during the meteor animation.
|Sword Knight Skills|
| Special Active|
|Air Slash Spiral Blast Double Slash Armageddon Blade|
|Kick Weapon Break Armor Break Iron Body|
|Basic Strength Training Vitality Auto Guard|