|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • polski • português do Brasil • русский • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Dash forward and unleash a barrage of piercing slashes.|
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||[Enhanced] Level||Left Skill Trait Level||Right Skill Trait Level|
|Character Level||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|15||193%||6||35 MP||4 Seconds|
|Character Level||Damage (Physical)|
|Haste Finishing Slash||Critical Finishing Slash|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|28||Cooldown decreased to 50%||2 Seconds||37|| MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
Tips and Details
- The dash covers a large range (approximately 5 meters) and moves very fast, making it very useful for evading and catching enemies.
- This skill can be used as a quick pass-through.
- If you attack multiple targets and one of them is killed by the attack, then the surviving target(s) receive additional hits that the slain target would have taken.
- For example, normally 6 hits dealt to Target A and Target B, and A is slain with only two hits; Target B receives the normal six hits plus four that Target A would have received.
- The vertical range of this move is about the length of the ground up to a low edge.
- Contrary to the vertical range, this move is bugged and cannot work from ledges or sharp corners (only works on strange angles if it is a corner).
- Using this skill before getting put into hitstun can cause the hits to come out and hit the enemy, even if you are hit in the process. This can be used to interrupt slow or dropped combos in PvP, although the slash effects most likely won't come out on your screen.
- 01/17/2013 KR
- Increased damage.
- 08/06/2015 KR
- 06/30/2016 (KR) / 07/13/2016 (NA)
- Enhanced attribute changed to be Critical.
- 01/12/2017 KR
- Damage increased.
- Fixed issue where not damaging targets close to the wall.
- 02/09/2017 KR
- Fixed issue where not dealing damage sometimes.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE damage increased.
|South Korea||일섬||One Flash|
|South Korea (literal Chinese name)||一閃||One Flash|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||一闪||One Flash|
|Sword Taker Skills|