- Aisha: Hi, the name's Aisha. Magicians don't usually come this smart or pretty. I've traveled the world to build up my power and practice my magic. One day I found a powerful ring that absorbed all my power. After my powers were gone the ring disappeared. My mentor said that the ring was linked to the El Shards somehow, so I've been searching the world for them.
- Aisha: Hmm, this is Ruben Forest. I hope the El Shard here has a clue about my lost magic. I must hurry! The El Tree is just around the corner!
- Phoru: I was waiting for you, Elsword!.... Huh? You're not Elsword. Tsk, just a useless brat!
- Aisha: What?! How dare you! How dare you call me useless! I'll teach you a lesson!
- Elsword: Eyaap! Guh... Wait.. I didn't lose yet!
- Aisha: That red hair must be the one Phoru was looking for. Looks like a complicated situation... But I guess I'll have to help.
- Berthe: Tsk, I can't risk everything here, not yet. I'll have to retreat!
- Elsword: Huff, huff... It disappeared...?
- Aisha: Ran away, huh? Hmph, I knew it.
- Elsword: ......?
- Aisha: You must be tired. First, let me introduce myself. My name's Aisha. ......... (Startes)
- Elsword: Tsk, I could have won...
- Aisha: Says the one that was getting beat up... Ah.. hah! I'm a magician from the south, you don't have to thank me.
- Elsword: What? You, are you... Are you after the El Shard as well?!
- Aisha: You dummy! Listen to me when I'm talking to you!
- Rena: HEY! Look over there! The Bandit ran away with the El Shard!
- Elsword: What?!