|Language:||English • Deutsch • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Active - Gale] Elesis darts back and forth, slashing through opponents with her sword. Each consecutive slash costs mana.|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Cost per Level||Alternative|
|Free Knight||Lv. 20||5||2||Wild Shock|
|Skill Level||Required Level||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits (With Skill Note)||MP Usage (Gale Mode(PvP))||Cooldown (Gale Mode(PvP))|
|1||5||457%||3 (4)|| 25 MP per slash
(15 MP(20 MP per slash))
| 6 Seconds|
(1.5 Seconds(3 Seconds))
*Please note that you can only achieve these levels through equipments, accessories, and titles.
Name: Instinctive Charge (질주 본능)
Description: Slash +1 times
Tips and Detail
- To attack the 2nd and 3rd time, press the skill button again and hold the direction you want to go in (left or right). If you don't select a direction, pressing the skill button again will send you in the direction you are facing.
- The attacks pierce through opponents, so this skill can be used to strategically dodge enemy attacks while damaging them.
- While in Gale Mode, you will be able to do endless loops with this skill until the Gale gauge is used up.
- Grand Master's passive Waltz of Sword decreases the mp cost and increase the maximum repetitions of Rushing Sword.
- 11/07/2013 KR
- Damage Increased
- Removed super armor
- Maximum repetitions at level 27 reduced from 4 to 3, although this was not mentioned in the patch notes.