|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 한국어 • polski • русский • 中文（简体）|
Before a couple can become officially married and host a wedding, they must first become a Elsword Online Couple. A character can only be coupled or marry one character. Couples can get married immediately. Days of you being coupled or being married are updated every 24 hours from being coupled/married. A wedding invitation tab is added in the mailbox. Also, special rewards and functions are given to couples or married characters. You can check your couple or wedding information at the community window tab.
- (Just)Couple-Only Cube:
- This cube is given on the day the pair became a couple each week. (Ex: Became a couple on Friday, you get the cube every Friday after that day.)
- (Just)Couple-Only Skill :
- (Just)Couple-Only Effect:
- Couple characters will have small animated hearts and music notes above their characters heads. When the couple characters are close together, a bigger heart symbol also appears between them.
- (Just)Couple-Only Chat room:
- This chat is used by both people in the couple. No one outside the couple can see this chat. Chat color is orange.
- Elesis and Elsword cannot get married.
- Lu/Ciel cannot marry other Lu/Ciel.
- You also cannot couple each other if:
- You are both from different servers. (E.g: Gaia X Solace)
- Both of your character have the same gender (E.g: Chung cannot couple with Elsword/Add/Raven or Rena cannot couple with Ara/Eve/Aisha/Elesis)
- For duo characters Lu and Ciel, you can only make one of them married to opposite gender. In marriage hall, you cannot change to another.
- If Lu is married to an male character, Ciel cannot get married to a female character and vice versa.
- In NA, you cannot propose to someone if the recipient has a character name in their own name. For example, "Vicky173" cannot propose to "Aisha1637" but "Aisha1637" is able to propose to "Vicky173".
After being a (Just)couple, you can marry each other and become a Married Couple.
- Married Couple-Only Title :
- Married Couple-Only Cube :
- This cube is given on the day the couple married each other each week. (Ex: Married on Friday, you get the cube every Friday after that day.)
- Married Couple-Only Skill :
- Married Couple-Only Present :
- Married Couple-Only Effect :
- Just like Couple characters, Married characters will have small animated hearts and music notes above their characters heads. When the Married characters are close together, a bigger heart symbol also appears between them.
- Married Couple-Only Clothes :
- Male = White tuxedo, Female = Pink dress
- Currently there is no outfits for Lu/Ciel
- Avatar Shirt(Only)(Costume Suit in other servers) = Phy·Mag Attack +30 Phy·Mag Defense +30, Attack Speed +2%, Critical +2%
EXP,ED received increases by 5% (Dungeon), All Elements Resistance +25, All Element attacks +1% (30 days)
- Male = White tuxedo, Female = Pink dress
- Married Couple-Only Chat room :
- Just like Couple characters, this chat is used by both people in the Marriage. No one outside the marriage can see this chat. Chat color is orange.
- Married Couple-Only Couple Summon System :
- This allows you to summon your partner in a village, field, or rest area. You can do this through the marriage community window.
After become couple/married, you can decide to break up with your partner. However, this costs ED.
- If you decide to break up after becoming a couple, you must pay 100.000 ED x the number of days you've been going out.
- If you decide to divorce after becoming a married couple, you must pay 200.000 ED x the number of days you've been married.
- Maximum amount of ED charged is 100,000,000 ED
After you break up with your partner, you will lose access to Extreme Heavenly Love.
- However, you will retain access to any of the marriage titles you acquired while with your partner.
- You can re-couple and marry with either the same person, or a different player. Upon doing so, you re-gain access to Extreme Love Above The Sky.
Ruben Wedding Hall - wedding_ruben
Sander Wedding Hall - wedding_sander
- The difference of the packages is that you can invite 15 people(Ruben), 30 people(Sander), and the wedding halls. Sander Wedding Hall is bigger and more extravagant than Ruben Wedding Hall.
- You can buy more invitation forms from Ariel
- After you close the Wedding window, you WILL NEVER BE ABLE to open it again to send invitations, Please be careful.