|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Tenacity] Bind surrounding enemies' movement. Stop all enemy movements within 700 radius.|
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||[Enhanced] Level||Left Skill Trait Level||Right Skill Trait Level||Skill Requirement|
|Magician||20||78||24||27||Basic Training Skill Quest|
|Character Level||Binding Radius||Time Stop Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|20||600||2 Seconds||140 MP||15 Seconds||N/A|
|[Enhanced] 78||130 MP||20 Seconds|
|Regenerating (1) Binding Circle||Regenerating (2) Binding Circle|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|24||33% chance of regaining 50% of the MP Usage||70 MP||27||15% chance of lowering Cooldown to 0%||0 Seconds|
|[Enhanced] 78||65 MP|
Tips and Details
- Binding Circle deals no damage.
- When targets are in range of Binding Circle, they will immediately stand still, allowing you to either run away or start a combo.
- You will still get hit if the target was swinging their weapon at the time of the skill and you went too close.
- Binding Circle's animation looks identical to the first part of Dimension Witch's Fate Space, as both are Time-element spells.
- In the past, the Binding effect of this skill had its own status icon when equipped with the Skill Note.
- 07/04/2013 KR
- Changed so leveling doesn't decrease the MP consumption.
- 11/07/2013 KR
- Radius increased greatly
- Radius increase per level increased and becomes the current radius at max level.
- 07/23/2015 KR
- Fixed problem where Binding Circle skill note debuff effect was not being removed by Ancient Guardian Set's "Remove debuff upon awakening".
- 08/06/2015 KR
- Changed so that it can be used in mid-air in [Enhanced] level.
- 01/21/2016 KR
- Fixed issue where can be used in air without being in [Enhanced] state.
- 02/04/2016 (KR) / 03/16/2016 (NA)
- MP Usage increased.
- Range decreased.
- 06/30/2016 (KR) / 07/13/2016 (NA)
- Can no longer be memorized.
- [Enhanced] effect change from "Can be used while in midair." to "Can be used while in midair but have an extra 5 seconds cooldown."
- Light attribute changed to be Regenerating (1).
- Persistent attribute changed to be Regenerating (2).
- 12/29/2016 KR
- Fixed issue where cooldown increase effect not work when using the skill in mid-air in [Enhanced] level.