|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Nasod Drones, Nasod Spears|
|Class Tree||Eve > Code: Exotic > Code: Nemesis|
|Release Date|| ???
9 November 2011
November 23rd, 2011
15 February 2012
16 October 2013
Die you commoner!
As Code Exotic, Eve becomes adept with various forms of Nasod weaponry. With weapons ranging from a rocket launcher to an explosive whip, her true power lies within her proficiency with Nasod spearing techniques. With her restricted Queen's Throne, Eve gains exceptional mobility and increased melee capability, while maintaining her sanity. She also has an improved party buff, making Code: Exotic one of the characters who is essential in parties! The warrior Queen obtains a multitude of situational skills as she advances.
Eve continues to follow the red-haired boy, but it soon becomes a challenge. The enemies only get tougher the further she travels and she has nearly reached her limit. Eve is no combat unit and her controlled battle units, Moby and Remy, are nearing the threshold as well. A hidden code that is yet to be activated lies deep within the structure of her programming. The code 'Exotic' was used to initiate a destructive battle type unit during the ancient war. However, the war was short-lived and it was left incomplete. The risk of activating the code is high as the outcome is unknown. One day, Eve becomes desperate for power and activates the code. The queen of destruction arises.
First Class Advancement
After completing the Another Code quest chain, Eve can decide between advancing as a Code: Exotic, Code: Architecture or Code: Electra.
Code Exotic can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Code: Exotic's Data.
- Collect 1 drop from 'Wally's Guardian' monsters in 2-5 on any difficulty.
- Collect 1 drop from Wally No. 8 in 2-5 on Hard difficulty or higher.
- Collect 'Repair Wrench' from 'Little Soldier' monsters in 2-5 on Hard difficulty or higher.
- Clear 2-5 on Very Hard (☆☆☆) mode within 15 minutes.
At Lv35, a Code: Exotic can advance into a Code: Nemesis.
- All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
Combine "Recovery Code" and "Exotic Code", Eve improve Code: Recovery and gain better ability of gliding. When pressing V (default key and only available where combat is possible), Eve will consume 20 MP and recover 5% HP. Eve can also perform 3 more diagonal air dashes in 10 seconds. Cooldown time for V key is 30 seconds.
- In one of Code: Exotic's winning poses, instead of hugging her white Nasod Drone, she hugs her Black one.
- When in Eve's Base Job, she hugs the white Nasod Drone, instead of the black one.
- The code Eve uses to unlock Code: Exotic is a restricted version of Q-Proto_00's code.