|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • 中文（简体）|
You will get hurt. Please leave the area while you still can.
As Code: Nemesis Eve depends more on her enhanced arsenal of weaponry rather than relying on her gears and summons. By developing her weapon arsenal, Code: Nemesis gained access to a plethora of different types of weapons such as the Nasod Wing Drones. Her combo style becomes more diverse with improved drone attacks and overall basic combos. She also has improved party buffs, making Code: Nemesis one of the characters who is essential in parties!
Should an enemy threaten Eve and her party, she can use her absolute arsenal to destroy them in the blink of an eye.
Becoming faster, stronger, the Battle Code: 'Exotic' began to develop. Eve had fought many infected Nasod and demons, but sought more power. The code needed to be changed for her to become more efficient in using more ancient Nasod weapons. Summoning a large arsenal of enchanted weaponry, the Queen of Destruction will overwhelm all her opponents!
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Code Exotic can advance into Code Nemesis. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Code Nemesis can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Nemesis's Blade.
- Speak with Adel in Altera Village.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect 3 drops from Dullahan Knight in 5-1 on any difficulty.
|Level 35 (4 SP)|
|Level 45 (4 SP)|
|Level 50 (4 SP)|
|Level 55 (5 SP)|
|Level 60 (5 SP)|
|Level 65 (10 SP)|
- KR trailer (released together with Code: Empress) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Code: Empress) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- 2-X Dungeon Gameplay by 'Impchanii'
- Combo Video by 'Impchanii'
- ZX combo
- Code: Nemesis is no longer solely reliant on the drones to create anything, as seen in one of her winning stances where she creates a throne from nowhere while both of her drones stay by her side.
- The throne may push players if they are beside you.
- Code: Exotic/Nemesis has a fatal weakness as a melee class in PvP where nearly all of her spear attacks won't be paused mid-animation when the battle freezes due to awakening or special actives, leaving Eve vulnerable if the opponent dodges a spear using the said methods.
- Usually, if melee attacks are paused due to awakening, they will freeze mid-animation and are still able to cause opponents to flinch.
- However, this can be used to her advantage as the spears can be canceled out of very quickly with the animation still active. This is very apparent when cancelling out of Code Exotic's >>ZZ, >>XZ and Code Nemesis's >>ZX with a skill or falling off of platforms.
- Code:Exotic/Nemesis models and their spears are separated, so even if Eve uses a spear attack and is hit before her attack is done, it will still continue. This may give her an advantage when the opponents hit her, she will flinch before them, allowing Eve to retaliate when the spear hits, as her own stun time has expired, and her opponent is still stunned by the delayed spear attack. (This may not work with high hitstun skills).
|Simplified Chinese (CN Server)||复仇女神||Nemesis|
|English (NA Server)||Code Nemesis|
|French||Némésis nasod||Nasod Nemesis|
|Italian||Nemesi Nasod||Nasod Nemesis|
|Spanish||Némesis nasod||Nasod Nemesis|
|English (UK Server)||Nasod Nemesis|
|Portuguese||Código: Nemesis||Code: Nemesis|