|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Casts a large drilling machine to pulverize the enemies.|
| Core Activation Skill
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||[Enhanced] Level||Left Skill Trait Level||Right Skill Trait Level|
|Character Level||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|35||242%||217%||21||32||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|[Enhanced] 92||270 MP|
|Haste Junk Break||Useful Junk Break|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|50||Cooldown decreased to 90%||19.8 Seconds||59|| Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 60%
Tips and Details
- Junk Break is completely anti-situational, virtually guaranteeing full hits on whatever mob it is used on, regardless of size, Super Armor, or weight. It is possible for the enemy to be pushed out of its range if the enemy is positioned at the direct end of it, however.
- The afterdelay can be cancelled by using a throwing consumable.
- In PVP, Junk Break will eat away at an enemy's health as it cannot be escaped from (only mana broken) once you are caught in it. However, the move costs a ton of MP and has low range, making it one of the more extremely risky moves.
- Junk Break is unique in that it is a standalone animation - if Eve is pushed back (such as by the suction of Coral Sea Serpent's Frost Breath) the drill will still remain at its position, making it an anti-situational finisher. This is also applies when Eve is moving with high speed and using the skills when she has not fully stop, the drill's position may vary (such as if Eve fall down a platform while casting, the drills appear with a more vertical formation).
- There is a second fatigue state after the drill animation ends, leaving Eve vulnerable to any attacks.
- 03/29/2012 KR
- Increased Initial damage.
- Decreased Final damage.
- 12/13/2012 KR
- Decreased damage output without Awakening.
- Added Awakening version of the skill.
- Increased Drill animation speed and hit rate.
- 03/27/2014 KR
- Fixed damage display error during awakening.
- 11/06/2014 KR
- Changed so it doesn't push and lift targets.
- Base damage increased.
- 04/20/2015 KR
- Unable to hit the enemies above or below the platform.
- Skill's hitbox changes to follow the visual effect, so the hitbox becomes smaller.
- 08/20/2015 KR
- 04/07/2016 KR
- Fixed issue where the skill remains after riding the mount.
|South Korea||???||Junk Break|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||风暴之钻||Storm Drill|
|France||Pluie de débris||Debris Shower|
|United Kingdom||Devastating Blow|
|Code: Nemesis Skills|