|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Throws a sword towards enemies which pulls them in.|
| Destruction Skill
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Left Skill Trait Level||Right Skill Trait Level|
|Character Level||Damage (Physical)||Range||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|35||784%||1024||30 MP||5 Seconds|
|Character Level||Damage (Physical)|
|Critical Harsh Chaser||Regenerating (1) Harsh Chaser|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage||MP Recover|
|48|| MP Usage increased to 130%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|39 MP||57||50% chance of regaining 100% of the MP Usage||30 MP|
Tips and Details
- This skill will not register on your opponent if there is frame lag on their screen, even if the hit registered on your screen, similar to Queen's Throne's glitch.
- This is very useful for combos as it can be used at point-blank, to catch after a combo/skill that knocks the opponent away, or catch a far-off opponent.
- This skill will not pull Super Armored or stationary enemies.
- This skill is quite buggy, causing enemies to fly right past you or possibly hitting them and not pulling them towards you.
- When activating the skill, you need to dash forward to prevent the enemy from escaping. The reason for this is because the enemy has time to get out of the skill as soon as they are pulled towards you.
- If the opponent is killed by this skill, their body will be pulled through you. This can be useful to pull enemies with an attack that happens during their death animation to a safe location, such as Kenaz.
- 02/05/2015 KR
- Range decreased.
- 04/20/2015 KR
- Skill's hitbox changes to follow the visual effect, so the hitbox becomes smaller.
- 07/23/2015 KR
- Casting speed increased.
- Moving speed increased.
- Moved to Infinity Sword's skill tree.
- 02/04/2016 (KR) / 03/16/2016 (NA)
- Motion after using the skill becomes shorter, adjusted cancel point.
- "Throwing sword" pulls targets in slightly faster.
- 06/30/2016 KR
- Revamped hit method to fix many errors and changed to pull targets more earlier.
- Haste attribute changed to be Regenerating (1).
- 01/25/2017 KR
- Damage decreased.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE damage increased.
|South Korea||하쉬 체이서||Harsh Chaser|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||索命残杀||Death Slaughter|
|United Kingdom||Scorpion Ripper|
|Infinity Sword Skills|